Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: A beautiful blue flower as a give away

BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    There was when he started this thread, since then invites have been removed, it was not his fault.

So no, he wasn't & is not lying, it was just bad timing.

It's best to know the facts before throwing accusations around.
    but SAM right
    I not member there but from what I know giveaway SCL in public its forbidden and keep this thread going on 4 days...... well.. I can say no more

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #172
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    There was when he started this thread, since then invites have been removed, it was not his fault.

So no, he wasn't & is not lying, it was just bad timing.

but SAM right

I not member there but from what I know giveaway SCL in public its forbidden and keep this thread going on 4 days...... well.. I can say no more
    And where you there when the inviter & a member of staff knew about this thread?

As I said, know the facts before throwing accusations around.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #173
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Yes I Were In This Thread When I Saw Many Staff Members From Scl Were In The Thread And Didn't Say Anything.
    Like Now

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #174
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Thanks for the invite GoLDen, really.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #175
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor
    Hey, I live by the seat of my pants; so no one has invites right now, which is half true. I'm sure he did before, but he doesn't now, which is all that matters.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #176
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by z7x View Post
    Thanks for the invite GoLDen, really.
    Busted...?

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #177
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post

but SAM right

And where you there when the inviter & a member of staff knew about this thread?

As I said, know the facts before throwing accusations around.
    wow man
    no need to attack we both at the same side, I just telling my thoughts.
    I know golden and z7x are friends and its possible that this giveaway approved by scl staff thats way I said nothing from the start.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #178
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Here is what bothers me.
    If you are going to make a giveaway don't do it if it's against the tracker's rules esp. when it's a community based tracker.
    if you are a staff member don't wait till the thread poster pick his winners and then ban his invites.send him a pm and tell him to close this thread.
    i don't like any one to play around with my fellow members here or in any community i'm in.
    i'm not here to kiss ass tracker staff or praise them.SCL is a good community with a good staff.And it bothers me to see such action from a community based tracker we all like and respect.

this is for you
    Last edited by SAM; 03-27-2008 at 09:52 PM.

For Serving Community

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718