3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Did that sound harsh?

I hadn't intended harshness, like.

Zed, you know you are a godess.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Double pished.

Can't think of anything to say before the edit timelock runs out...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    If you didn't think life would change- presumably for the better- why would you bother?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Lounge   -   #16
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Well fuck ewe then, deadhead.

"Dead Head" sums up most marriages, quite well. A womans oral fixation; often
    turns to nagging.

I miss premarital head. It's the very best, like.

-bd

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Marital head can be ok. What did I hear the other day.....something about....let me see if I can remember...wait....oh yes 'that was the best I've ever had' . Always learning my friend.

I guess really whether marriage changes your life depends on what your life is like before. It will change is massively if you've never lived together beforehand. If however it's just a bit of a formality in an already committed relationship you won't notice much different in the short term.

I do think people fall into the trap of building it up and then when it happens think 'shit, is this it?'. You have to think about life after marriage, not fixate on the event. It's about spending the rest of your life with someone not having a big party.

Life staying the same after marriage probably isn't that natural anyway....not in the long run. You might change, they might change, you probably both will. All you can hope is that you change together in the same way and if you don't, find ways to accommodate each other. Or alternatively, have kids and stop talking....that should distract you long enough to have a long, disinterested marriage.

Wait....this was meant to sound positive...

8. Lounge   -   #18
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Marital head can be ok. What did I hear the other day.....something about....let me see if I can remember...wait....oh yes 'that was the best I've ever had' . Always learning my friend.

I guess really whether marriage changes your life depends on what your life is like before. It will change is massively if you've never lived together beforehand. If however it's just a bit of a formality in an already committed relationship you won't notice much different in the short term.

I do think people fall into the trap of building it up and then when it happens think 'shit, is this it?'. You have to think about life after marriage, not fixate on the event. It's about spending the rest of your life with someone not having a big party.

Life staying the same after marriage probably isn't that natural anyway....not in the long run. You might change, they might change, you probably both will. All you can hope is that you change together in the same way and if you don't, find ways to accommodate each other. Or alternatively, have kids and stop talking....that should distract you long enough to have a long, disinterested marriage.

Wait....this was meant to sound positive...

is that it ?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    it would be totally different, unless you are a completely faithful bf. and judging by your posts id say you're prepubescent, so you won't have to worry about marriage for quite some time
    As opposed to what? A lying cheating boyfriend?

As for marriage; everything pretty much stays the same except for the fact that he gets fat and she stops shaving
    milky boobs would be nice

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i wouldn't want to get married anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast