Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fts

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerchan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by munaaf View Post
    lol jus wanna know if it's any good ain't heard of it and cant see on the review list.
    haha chill man i was just jkn. ppl call me a collector and i can live with it lol even tho i'm not. Freethescene is like supertorrents, which is in my opinion a pretty good site.
    You are a collector. You asked for thor's land and you have downloaded 1 thing and not even seeded it back, probably just to have activity on that tracker. You've been a member for awhile now

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerchan View Post
    haha chill man i was just jkn. ppl call me a collector and i can live with it lol even tho i'm not. Freethescene is like supertorrents, which is in my opinion a pretty good site.
    You are a collector. You asked for thor's land and you have downloaded 1 thing and not even seeded it back, probably just to have activity on that tracker. You've been a member for awhile now
    T.S.O.L. I hate the thought of dealing with lowlifes,but all you can do is look at their profiles and hope for the best.
    When your low on the totem pole here your options are greatly limited.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12