Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BlackCats invites are back ?

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I wont go into details but ive just deleted my account on a lvl 9 tracker, because it just wasnt for me, but some people would give an arm and a leg and all the trackers they have for it, even though they have never been inside it. only because its a lvl 9 tracker, bloody stupid if you ask me.
    how dare you!

just kidding. i can understand you. i probably would have deleted my bcg account as well if i had one, because i'm not into games

tastes are different and so are trackers. deleting an account you don't need for some reasons is the right thing to do. no matter what frigging level it is.

you should watch a movie from time to time though and not only play games mate (if you still play at all?)

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    truth is i dont play games, im into a bit of everything though, as in i will download everything, or most things anyway, but this tracker had everything, it had nothing to do with the content or the community, they had loads of torrents, and what looked like a good community there, i was only there a week though.

like i said, it just wasnt for me at all, so instead of just hanging around like a bad smell and not doing anything, or even worse trading it (even though it was under this name, so no chance of that even if i wanted to, which i 100% didnt btw) i just deleted it but sent a nice PM off to the staffbox first explaining my reasons (to some degree).

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    so we tried that way, it didnt work, it did bring in some very good members though.

we are trying this way now, see how it works.
    The 50 k users site may have only 1-2k active members (community active I guess)
    So don't expect to invite 500 to find that 300 of them are active
    I know you also don't want to invite 500 450 of them worth banning

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    it`s great that you ca only register by payed mail or isp mail this will be a +1 to serious users !who really want to use BCG and be there 1st tracker !

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    why no gmail? that and yahoo-hotmail? I do not pay for email!

i guess if you respect the track then good for you!,joking, stoi is not the trading type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    I wont go into details but ive just deleted my account on a lvl 9 tracker, because it just wasnt for me, but some people would give an arm and a leg and all the trackers they have for it, even though they have never been inside it. only because its a lvl 9 tracker, bloody stupid if you ask me.
    how dare you!

just kidding. i can understand you. i probably would have deleted my bcg account as well if i had one, because i'm not into games

tastes are different and so are trackers. deleting an account you don't need for some reasons is the right thing to do. no matter what frigging level it is.

you should watch a movie from time to time though and not only play games mate (if you still play at all?)
    Last edited by pone44; 03-25-2008 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    like i said, it just wasnt for me at all, so instead of just hanging around like a bad smell and not doing anything, or even worse trading it (even though it was under this name, so no chance of that even if i wanted to, which i 100% didnt btw) i just deleted it but sent a nice PM off to the staffbox first explaining my reasons (to some degree).
    couldn't have said any better.

Registration through none free emails is a brilliant idea stoi, it will definitely deter lots of traders who trades with acct+mail (since BCG does not allow mail change on user discretion). They will be risking their personal details if they are idiotic enough to trade their paid mail or even their ISP mail.

All trackers should have this implemented in the near future.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well it wouldnt be an issue if there was no threads like the WTAW thread and there was no traders.

what gets me with traders is, They dont want the tracker they are on, so why do they want a tracker they have never even seen before.

You are so true.and it is a great move to open invites again.
    I wish you the best

For Serving Community

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    thank u for the great news

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Torrent Lover BT Rep: +1
    @Stoi BCG became a great site in the last 2 years.I remember how it was before (was nice site but easy to signup) and it's much better now. Honestly speaking, i signed up for 2 times and got banned and now i'm using my account wisely for about 40 weeks with only 1 hit&run. I'm not a spu but will be in 1 week(cleaning my hit&run now and need a good 360 game to increase my ratio for only 10gb lol) .

Please don't think i'm judging, SP System is great but it's not perfect for me.To me, 2 files for SP could be 4 and seeder/leecher ratio can be 10/1 .While i can seed 2 games not 4, i feel that i can download 2 files instead of my 4 download limit at a time. 20/1 makes you think downloading old games as it's usually 2 leechers to 12-15 seeders.I would give 90 over 100 for such a great system.

I'm not judging, just my thought as i'll apply for an invite in 1 week
    Last edited by myfranco; 03-26-2008 at 01:54 AM. Reason: TYPO

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Dredged this up to add some new info.

I just made SPU, went for an invite only to be told I had to wait a month. Very disappointed in Blackcats for not making users aware of this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast