Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fakes,, Riaa Hit List, Screeching Loops Mp3s

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Can we please stop the same old threads a that get posted everyday

there is literitly about 4 threads per day on the same subject

Fake files why?????

The users don't know how to delete files, find it hilirious don't know how to rename files or simply don't even know they have it I message ppl about it say say "ummm... let me check...." then they don't come back and message again.
    It's jsut something we have to learn to live with

How to tell if a files is fake?

use AVI Preview
    Always use the varifieds
    if its downlaoding to fast for example 56k users going at 22kb/s you know for sure its not a fake file, or you have all the codecs and AVI preview still won't play it

Are you on the RIAA Hitlist???
    yeah there zillion thread about this already that search function is there for a reason here is a thread about it

My Songs have Screeching???

it is not the RIAA that casues the mp3s to be bad 1 user encodes it wrong and it simply spreads.and the other user do not delete the files off their HD

If your so sick and tired of getting mp3s that are bad files and can't get the tracks you would like you can join soulseek P2P program for mp3s go here for Guitar Slingers Pinned thread in musicworld

how do I ban Leeches?????

There is no way too tell if someone is a leech with the privacy path, also what if say for example I had a nice clean HD fresh and started up kazaa then of course I would be sharing no files, and you would calssify me as a leech.

please stop thease posts the filesharing forum which I use to enjoy has turned into "why are we sharing"

Just enjoy the love of sharing and be happy

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    thank gawd some1 posted this Pin it please

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    They can pinni t if they like I added in alot more things now to with the edit

anyone that asks about the above just link this thread

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    You might wanna link to here for the RIAA hit list part. It lets you enter our IP number to see is the RIAA are after you.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    you don't need to complain, many people are new and don't feel like searching and would rather just ask a simple question. since you guys have thousands of posts and hang out here a lot why not just take the time to answer someones plea for help and be grateful you're doing something like a humanitarian.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    It just makes it easier so ppl cna link to these NOOBS with one post if noobs are so lazy why can't we be just psot a simple link to them

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by EnJoi@4 August 2003 - 22:13
    thank gawd some1 posted this Pin it please
    Agree!

Argh! :pirate:

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Hogster@5 August 2003 - 04:12
    it is not the RIAA that casues the mp3s to be bad 1 user encodes it wrong and it simply spreads.and the other user do not delete the files off their HD
    This needs to be edited out. Any google search of riaa and spoofing will net you an assload of articles on the riaa paying groups to circulate these files to make it a hassle in hopes of people giving up. stupid? yes. Their making money off the riaa though.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    sorry i don't beieve it its bullshit myth rumour they want you too beilve it it otherwise if they were that desperate they would go after other networks

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    as far as crazy amounts of posts on the same thing i agree it's taking away from the forums... also if anyone has questions about the anti file sharing groups (yes there are fake files being out on kazaa by overpeer and media defender etc and they can be blocked using pg etc) or submitting/reporting ranges to the peerguardian database just check my sig for the links... also any questions about peerguardian or importing the ips into your firewall please visit the pg forum http://negative0.no-ip.com/fbc/ and read the tutorials/guides...that's what they're there for

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast