Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: BCG Giveaway 2

Hi Stoi,
    First of all i would like to thank you for the opportunity you give us , because i never had a chance to join this site , because most of the time it was closed.
    Secondly i heard this tracker has a lot of good things for consoles like PS2,XBOX,Wii and more, i think this site is gamers best friend and also i have heard if you have troubles or issues, staff members can help you with no doubts.
    I heard it's very nice community and a lot of people is very happy to take part of this great community.
    Also i have heard the tracker has Seed Points system, I sure this system help a lot of people that doesn't have high speed connection and I'm sure this system will help me too if i could join this site.
    Also, I'm going to be on forums and IRC to help people with their issues or problems because in this great community everyone should help each other.
    Regards,
    alexandro3.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    pr1nz3's Avatar **Party All Time ** BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well lookin for this for a long time ....n now its open
    i hope i'll be there someday.....

Think Psychedelic...!
    expand conciousness !
    I live life at full throttle...now or never!
    I never follow de herd nor give a fuck bout who's controlling em !

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Hello.

This is an amazing opportunity and I thank you for considering this post.

I enjoy mainly PC gaming, but I also have a PS2 and there are three NDS handhelds floating around here that the younglings enjoy playing as well as a PSP.
    I was considering purchasing a 360, but I'm tempted to the way of PS3 due to the numerous errors and problems associated with the 360.

I have been wanting to join BCG for a long time now, I'm not sure what I can say to distinguish myself from others and put me in a higher pecking order for a giveaway.
    I will try use it as often as I can, but sometimes I am away from my computer for up to a week at a time.

Whenever I am online I like to join the IRC, either joining in with casual chat or helping other members. I have done this at numerous sites and for over two years now.

Thank you in advance.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    There is no doubt about BCG is the best game Tracker

and most of people in FST want to join BCG, and me too

this is very nice giveaway and i hope Stoi will give invite or acc for nice people

i hope i can get Bcg invite

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Bcg is rare game tracker on the world and i hope you like this great community and share with my person invite most people looking for invite or acc
    Last edited by corpik19; 03-25-2008 at 01:12 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    LOL stoi rocks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    King of ratio
    I'd love to be a member of BCG. I love games and I've heard that BCG is the tracker that rules the gaming p2p scene. I'm familiar with torrents and ratio requirements, so I won't be a bad user.

If you give me an invite I will be grateful for ever.
    Last edited by milsen; 03-25-2008 at 05:10 PM. Reason: typo

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I wish all the admins on great trackers like BCG would do this kind of GA around here

I`m interested in BCG especially in the irc section mirc user all the time online 12 h a day

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    marckecko's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Great stoi,bcg is really best tracker for games,gl people.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    really nice giveaway stoi
    i would be happy to join best game content having torrent site. promise to be good member and seed as much as posible.

regards
    John

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast