Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War On P2p: Congress Tries To Make File-sharing A

" You could spend up to five years in prison, pay a $250,000 fine and lose your right to vote for trading a *single* copyrighted song if the Author, Consumer and Computer Owner Protection and Security Act (ACCOPS, HR 2752) is passed by Congress. This is a profoundly wrong-headed approach to file-sharing and it's up to you to stop it. Write your Congressperson today and urge them to stop this unbelievable attack on the American public "

oh shit! congress should start building alot prison for all the 60 million or more downloader and uploader, because they want to go this far i damn sure i am going to stop buying software,games,console,stop going to the movies,anything involve copyright to prove, no fucking country is going to take my right. this is not a communist country this suppost to be fucking democrazy damn it .

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cppwarrior00@5 August 2003 - 04:05
    " You could spend up to five years in prison, pay a $250,000 fine and lose your right to vote for trading a *single* copyrighted song
    Hmm I wonder what they will do to me for the 400+ mp3s I have?

*Plays Revolution Calling by Queensryche* Allright listen up K-Lite forum every topic about the government becoming opressive like this then the theme song will be Revolution Calling.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    well dude , just in case we end up in the same prison cell you're not gay right ? jk. shit i think i am going to be there for 10 years because i have long list mp3s

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    not good... :/... o well i dunt got songs... all music videos ... errr is it smart for me to burn everything in to cds .... lolol... i got 50+ cds burned with loads of crap..

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    LMAO, Once agian, I'm not scared by this bull $h!t. Bring it on bitches!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    hm.. i wonder if most filesharers are democrats or republicans...
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    there was already a thread on this.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    konnor
    well, everybody has the government that deserves, if US citizens let their goverment invade foreign soveirn countries, then they deserve to be trown in jail for downloading music, oh Im really glad not be an american, I guess no more home of the free he??

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I can&#39;t wait for the day one of these politicians kids gets busted for sharing Britney Spears.

Hmmmm....

Congress = conservative
    Online community = liberal
    Sharing music = loss of right to vote

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    America is fucked. They are doomed to collapse eventually.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast