Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TvT.ro and BitMeTV

Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hey guys...i have TvT.ro account and i've been looking for BitMeTV but i still cant get in there...i just cant understand how BitMeTV can be so great compared to TvT.ro as everybody says...i mean,TvT.ro is great,it has everything...i want to know why BitMeTV is so much better...a lot of people had an account in TvT.ro when they first started and let it die,but it's getting better and better,whoever has accounts in both trackers...can you tell me if BitMeTV is really that greater than TvT.ro?

bye and sorry for my english

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Oh god... Please make a search before open a thread

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    tv.ro is new and growing ... but bitmetv built a solide tracker for some time now... and its great you can find about everything

bitmetv : Torrents19,790 Dead4,514 Peers119,274 Seeders110,074 Leechers9,200
    for tv.ro have only the 6000 torrents so i think content and maybe pre is better .. but i think not for long

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    yeah,TvT.ro is really growing fast!

I'm sorry,i didnt search cause i didnt think someone would post this exact thing sorry again

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You know what? I just just did a quick search for the TVT versus BMTV topics and it brings up alot of "junk" results. A better basic search engine would help noobs that do search big time.
    See ya in another life, brother.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I have both and to be honest I use TvT.ro more then BMTV on regular basis

TvT.ro is great with its freeleech on hd eps and freeleech on good tv season packs

But if you want something older, you will have more luck finding it on bitmetv

Also, BMTV has better pre then TvT.ro but its a lot harder to maintain a good ratio

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    My thoughts exactly Fazzy07.

If you're into the new stuff tvt.ro is sweet. For older content, you might not find it on tvt.ro, bmtv is the best bet.
    I just love the freeleech stuff on tvt.ro it's so good on the ratio, doesn't make you think twice before downloading something.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    the Romanian trackers are pretty good. can't speak for TVT but im on docs.torrents.ro as well as torrents.ro and they are both excellent.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    BitmeTV: better variety, better speeds, better retention, better interface, much more active forum (with an invitation section that can lead you to many other places easily, without trading.)

TVT.ro: much easier to seed, a lot of free packs and generally a good alternative if you are not on bitmeTV and your broadband connection is not that good.
    Last edited by znik; 03-27-2008 at 01:12 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I agree with the spam. but is this not in a sticky on top?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    You know what? I just just did a quick search for the TVT versus BMTV topics and it brings up alot of "junk" results. A better basic search engine would help noobs that do search big time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast