Thread: File Transfer site that allows resuming

man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Does anyone know a free file transfer site like rapidshare and megaupload that allows resuming broken downloads or using a download manager. Maximum size should be atleast 300mb. Just need it to get some files transferred today itself so it doesn't need to keep the file stored for long (no problem if it does also)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by man2069us View Post
    Does anyone know a free file transfer site like rapidshare and megaupload that allows resuming broken downloads or using a download manager. Maximum size should be atleast 300mb. Just need it to get some files transferred today itself so it doesn't need to keep the file stored for long (no problem if it does also)
    I'm using Podmailing, and i'm very happy with it, i'm sending my files to friends by putting their email, and they can use the software to download these files. I think that it can help you because you can resume broken download and send files without any size's limit.
    I also used to upload with allpeers, but it sadly disappear from the web scene a few weeks ago.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    hmmm i had one bookmarked before but i deleted bookmarks, i can rmbr it ill let u kno

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    You can also pay in rapidshare, and you can upload big files and resume download i think.
    But it cost a lot.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    u got to try mihd.net

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    netload.in allows resuming, but there are waiting times and ads

megashares.com allows very big files and resuming through a passport system, but today it was very slow