Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: CZONE why

Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    it is... i like it

p.s whats the name of the actriss from StevenVD`s avatar ?
    Last edited by Swift; 03-31-2008 at 12:48 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Daisy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    up and running again

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    maybe I am offtopic but the fucking thing I hate about czone is that the movie descriptions are linked to the romanian site: /www.cinemagia.ro/ and I fucking like to see imdb hyperlink to get a quick info about films when I am browsing new torrents...

(sometime I do see the imdb hyperlink but rarely..)

being on the same subject torrentleech suffers from the similar fucking simptons, deliberately on not, imdb links on tl are not hiperlinks, so you have to copy each imdb address every time and paste it into url bar...

Its so nice to have and hyperlinked imdb link on each movie so that you just have to click and it immediately jumps to the imdb movie description..

if I were staff I would made it a rule and the uploaders would get a warning for not putting imdb hyperlinks each fucking time

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by usersec View Post
    maybe I am offtopic but the fucking thing I hate about czone is that the movie descriptions are linked to the romanian site: /www.cinemagia.ro/ and I fucking like to see imdb hyperlink to get a quick info about films when I am browsing new torrents...

(sometime I do see the imdb hyperlink but rarely..)

being on the same subject torrentleech suffers from the similar fucking simptons, deliberately on not, imdb links on tl are not hiperlinks, so you have to copy each imdb address every time and paste it into url bar...

Its so nice to have and hyperlinked imdb link on each movie so that you just have to click and it immediately jumps to the imdb movie description..

if I were staff I would made it a rule and the uploaders would get a warning for not putting imdb hyperlinks each fucking time
    Yup, using imdb's search and copying hyperlinks hard work! You must be very to do that all the time!

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    me too! was wondering what was going on "sheeeez and crackers"
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    cRaZyzMaN's Avatar Benfica Fan BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i lost my account there, and i can't register a new one

what can i do?

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Quote Originally Posted by seeed View Post
    it is... i like it

p.s whats the name of the actriss from StevenVD`s avatar ?
    Salma Hayek
    I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    i think it will return as it was

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Poster
    Is it just me, or are they down again?

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    cRaZyzMaN's Avatar Benfica Fan BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by kokica View Post
    i think it will return as it was
    let's wait and see

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast