Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For TL, TTi, SCC, Waffles, What.cd, Bitmetv

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFox View Post
    Hi guys, I really don't have anything to offer, I'm an old public tracker user and Usenet geek originally, and have only been at private trackers for a short time.

Torrent-Damage, STMusic, and Newzbin invites are all I have, so I'm hoping someone might be kind enough to give me an invite to either, TL, TTi, SCC, Waffles, what.cd, or Bitmetv.

THANKS guys for your consideration.

PEACE

P.S. Would anyone give a FTN invite?

before you request invites to trackers its always a good idea to do a lil research to find out if indeed it is what you actually need and will use.. cause it seems like you just listed some random trackers gotten from a quick scan of the topics...

their is a review thread here, that will give you a better idea of whats out there and what they have to offer in terms of content, style, rules ect.. i'll post link in a min as i don't have it off hand..
    heres the link.. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...reviews-256067

and theres also the open signups thread in the bittorrent section at the top (stickied) thats always a good place to start..
    Last edited by jasperr; 03-28-2008 at 01:15 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Hi guys, I really don't have anything to offer, I'm an old public tracker user and Usenet geek originally, and have only been at private trackers for a short time.

Torrent-Damage, STMusic, and Newzbin invites are all I have, so I'm hoping someone might be kind enough to give me an invite to either, TL, TTi, SCC, Waffles, what.cd, or Bitmetv.

THANKS guys for your consideration.

PEACE

P.S. Would anyone give a FTN invite?

before you request invites to trackers its always a good idea to do a lil research to find out if indeed it is what you actually need and will use.. cause it seems like you just listed some random trackers gotten from a quick scan of the topics...

their is a review thread here, that will give you a better idea of whats out there and what they have to offer in terms of content, style, rules ect.. i'll post link in a min as i don't have it off hand..
    heres the link.. https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...reviews-256067

and theres also the open signups thread in the bittorrent section at the top (stickied) thats always a good place to start..
    Yes of course good to research...

I am familiar with them, and would like to try these trackers that is why I requested them.

Thanks for the input jasper.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bump & thanks....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Good start man. What, SCC, RevTT, and TDC will take care of just about everything that you need.

And instead of aiming for Bitmetv, you should get into TVTorrents.com. Both sites are great, but honestly, I like TVTorrents much better. Check them out and see if they're still open signup. If they're not, then pm me for an invite.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Good start man. What, SCC, RevTT, and TDC will take care of just about everything that you need.

And instead of aiming for Bitmetv, you should get into TVTorrents.com. Both sites are great, but honestly, I like TVTorrents much better. Check them out and see if they're still open signup. If they're not, then pm me for an invite.
    Thanks for the reply and input, that's pretty bad that a Level 1 tracker is as good as Level 5, hmm

Then again I'm sure some lower levels are better then some of the higher ones, Bitsoup for instance isn't half bad...

It looks like TVTorrents has open signup...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Thanks for the reply and input, that's pretty bad that a Level 1 tracker is as good as Level 5, hmm

Then again I'm sure some lower levels are better then some of the higher ones, Bitsoup for instance isn't half bad...

Honestly, I wouldn't even pay attention to that page. I wish that levels page never existed, it's nothing but a bunch of bullshit, that way too many people pay way too much attention to.

Keep in my mind, that these so-called "levels" are based on how hard it is to get into a site...it's not based on the actual content of the site. TVT.com is just as good as Bitmetv content wise. But Bitmetv is just harder to get into.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    If you're on usenet why would you ever go back to BT!?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18

Honestly, I wouldn't even pay attention to that page. I wish that levels page never existed, it's nothing but a bunch of bullshit, that way too many people pay way too much attention to.

Keep in my mind, that these so-called "levels" are based on how hard it is to get into a site...it's not based on the actual content of the site. TVT.com is just as good as Bitmetv content wise. But Bitmetv is just harder to get into.
    Yes I know it's because they're harder to get into, but also from what I've seen on a few of the higher level trackers is a better community with faster speeds.

There's always pros and cons...

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    If you're on usenet why would you ever go back to BT!?
    Who me?

Has nothing to do with going back to something, it's about adding more goodies to the mix.

Let's face it you're not going to find everything you want, when you want it on either torrents, usenet, filesharing/RS, etc.... So when I can't find something in one place I look in another place, so between usenet and torrents I'm pretty covered.

Like they say don't put all your eggs in one basket so I use all sorts...

PEACE
    Last edited by DasFox; 03-29-2008 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Still looking for Waffles and Bitmetv...

THANKS

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

I have to agree. BMTV is great, but TVTorrents is so much easier to seed on.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast