Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 60-70 bucks a month for 15 Mbps UL at your house. Too good to be true?

Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    lol...

gasoline might be cheap over there... but the interweb isn't... must take a lot of money to tap such lines maybe that's why it costs that much

for that price you can have gbit @home in places where ppl are more interested in sharing information instead of being spied...
    without having the companies spending shitload of money on spying facilities for the gov they can spend those money on top class networks (Sweden? XD )

God Bless America
    It's 15 Mbit that means around 1.2 MB/s upload speed ,Its more than sufficient if some money cud be invested by gov in their vested interests as well
    Last edited by Ghost+Rider; 03-30-2008 at 10:03 AM.
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I get 1.2MB/s upload on a 15/2Mbit home line here in the US.

To those looking at FiOS, they are working on 100+ lines (made from some better fiber or something than usual) in NYC. To those waiting for FiOS, the workers are in a slowdown, so it might take a while.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post

To those looking at FiOS, they are working on 100+ lines (made from some better fiber or something than usual) in NYC. To those waiting for FiOS, the workers are in a slowdown, so it might take a while.
    8bits equal to single byte,And u say that u get 1.2 MB upload on 2 Mbit connection,
    Are americans lagging in Mathematics or what
    Btw do u want to say that ppl there wud be getting 10 MB/s+ on 15 Mbit connection?
    Last edited by Ghost+Rider; 03-30-2008 at 02:31 PM.
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post

8bits equal to single byte,And u say that u get 1.2 MB upload on 2 Mbit connection,
    Btw do u want to say that ppl there wud be getting 10 MB/s+ on 15 Mbit connection?
    Sorry I think I was still brewing the coffee when I posted earlier.

My bad, I meant to say I get 1.2MB down and 250KB up on a 15/2 @ $90/mo I think now just for a reference point. I don't know wtf that brainfart was.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25

My bad, I meant to say I get 1.2MB down and 250KB up on a 15/2 @ $90/mo I think now just for a reference point. I don't know wtf that brainfart was.
    Ha Ha..Coffee doing the work of alcohol,Niceeeeee

6. BitTorrent   -   #26

Ha Ha..Coffee doing the work of alcohol,Niceeeeee

Is it ok to drink before noon on Sunday if you were drinking past midnight on Saturday? Because I'm about to start.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    Ya I'm in a verizon area also (No fios yet tho).

Every night when I go to bed I pray..

Now I lay me down to sleep
    Huge Buffers I shall keep
    I pray the garbage man my comcast modem to take
    If only Verizon fios when I wake

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    In Greece this would not be a dream...but a MIRACLE!!!
    You lucky bastards!!!

PSjust make sure it is a real offer...too good to be true...sad but true)

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Shno's Avatar BT addict BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I can't seem to find anything with a decent up speed around here. Rogers sucks so hard!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +1

90.00 a month for 15/2

My bill had be 39.95 for speed for close to two years.

Now I do have a package deal Tv phone and Internet

I just went to 15/15 for 54.95

I places north they have 20/20/ for the same price.

I would look at dslreports.com there is a forum on fois and you can see when they upgrade in your area.

And when they have specials going on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast