Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what do u think

hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    FST is the best I have found so far.
    Good community and ppl try to help each other.
    other than FST I have been to TI.It was a community back in 2007 where you get points for every invite you gave to the member.I don't remember the name of highest class you achieved by giving invites but I was one of them.It had a ratio system.The points received for giving invites divided by points given for receiving invites.Many different user classes it had just like any tracker.
    Then TI just disappeared,heard there was some serious hacking involved but that was one wonderful community besides FST I have been to.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    i like p2ptalk.org. it's somewhat new, but everybody there seems really nice.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    Or you can always try revolt, there you can get all the invites you want.
    why don't you try to trade for it. you did mention you as a super trader can get everything, right?

trade is this and i'm happy anyaway because i can get whatever i want, so ces't la vie
    Last edited by Polarbear; 03-30-2008 at 12:23 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    why don't you try to trade for it. you did mention you as a super trader can get everything, right?

trade is this and i'm happy anyaway because i can get whatever i want, so ces't la vie
    Can you try to give me some peace? Why are you asking me that? I'm not the owner of this thread!!!! I will report you for persecution (if this shit exists)

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    other than FST I have been to TI.
    TI was a great place...

It was similar to IC...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123