Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange Soud After Complete Download

Armator
    Everytime I download a song I get a strange sound. The song starts normally, but after a few seconds it changes into a fucked up sound.
    sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for help

2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This will cure your problems in Kazaa Lite Forums

3. Music   -   #3
    _DeMoNiC_24k_
    I am having the same problem too... whats up with that?

4. Music   -   #4
    It's the RIAA

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by olibomb@5 August 2003 - 22:22
    It's the RIAA
    *sighs*

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+5 August 2003 - 13:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 5 August 2003 - 13:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-olibomb@5 August 2003 - 22:22
    It&#39;s the RIAA
    *sighs* [/b][/quote]
    Y u sigh celeryman

7. Music   -   #7
    Originally posted by olibomb+5 August 2003 - 22:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (olibomb @ 5 August 2003 - 22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@5 August 2003 - 13:23
    <!--QuoteBegin-olibomb
    @5 August 2003 - 22:22
    It&#39;s the RIAA

*sighs*
    Y u sigh celeryman [/b][/quote]
    Im not sure anymore...1000 people say RIAA...another 1000 people say kids are to blame...its just one big b&#33;tch and no one knows who is really to blame...

8. Music   -   #8
    It&#39;s the RIAA
    *me sighs to* doesnt anybody use the SEARCH feature to see if there if theres the teeniest tinyiest "my god ive got a problem, i must be the only one with it" chance that SOMEONE has had it before and GOT THE ANSWER? seems to work for me, but perhaps i get run of the mill problems that everyone gets and not the rare duff noisy scratchy wont play after 11secs hissing modem noises music file problems ok a tad sarcastic..... but read the faqs people

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by boyzeee@5 August 2003 - 22:40
    It&#39;s the RIAA
    *me sighs to* doesnt anybody use the SEARCH feature to see if there if theres the teeniest tinyiest "my god ive got a problem, i must be the only one with it" chance that SOMEONE has had it before and GOT THE ANSWER? seems to work for me, but perhaps i get run of the mill problems that everyone gets and not the rare duff noisy scratchy wont play after 11secs hissing modem noises music file problems ok a tad sarcastic..... but read the faqs people
    listens cause he is scared of the hulk smash...

10. Music   -   #10
    there must be 20 active posts covering this same darn subject. so please correct me if i was wrong in what i said? it was meant to be light hearted but i guess its a sensitive subject there a lot of members who would have been a damn sight ruder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast