Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: thanks fst "trading isn't the way"

..... BT Rep: +2
    that sucks. That is why i give invites to close buddies only! trading-GA's- It affects others in a negative way! Down with trading! peroid...
    Never have or will trade a invite-anything so i do not care what anyone thinks on me!lol
    plus the bullsh*t giveaways that are fixed for rep?
    what is going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by K 2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    Did you saw my thread about BitMeTV? If yes, i can accept your opinion, if no just go there and read what happened.

They were assholes when they disabled my acc, just because i tried to help someone? Well then i said that i used a proxy to access the site, that's a reason for a disable, because it's agains their rules but the way i got disabled wasn't fair.
    And what was the reason they disabled you from bitme a couple of days after i invited you?
    Last edited by pone44; 03-30-2008 at 07:03 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gonna View Post
    thanks for support...i will try to repay for fst one day....
    it won't help me or any other users grant you more sympathy than before. u are still one in the crowd and this thread won't help you, as i suspect of hidden agendas when these kind of "i'm now a nice guy, everyone please like me" threads show up at the forum. (aka getting invites easily).

sorry for being so straightforward to you, this is my opinion about this.
    can't argue with that logic... although its good to see someone realising this.. but can't help but have that little bit of doubt on whether or not theres a strategy behind it.. its not like we havn't seen this before....

but i'm still giving you 2 thumbs up m8!!!....
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234