Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A humble request

hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I want to be an active member of this wonderful TV tracker which is always an icon for TV Stuff.I have loads of TV shows,My personal choices are Prison Break,24,My name is Earl,The Practice,Boston legal,30 Rocks,Homicide:Life on the Street,New Amsterdam,Friends,Rome.
    I have already been on two other great TV communities,TvT.com and TvT.ro.
    Here are my screenshots from those communities:
    http://www.imghype.com/data/2d43c9c7e4tvt.JPG
    http://www.imghype.com/data/86838536c7tvtro.JPG
    If you think,I deserve it,plz let me share the joy.
    If not,let me know what I lack and criticize constructive way.
    thanku all for at least looking at it.
    btw,I have got seedbox access for few weeks from a friend,I know it shouldn't matter but its better to be aware.
    Last edited by hasnainbk; 03-29-2008 at 09:08 PM.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    all the best for the seed box but don't u think u have the most active sites in the world of trackers and u still want to get another one

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    vinod242's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Good luck in getting wat u seek, u have a helped a lot of people, wish someone helps u as well. Good luck pal

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Johnny Cage's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    good luck

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    you asked for feedback so i let you know why i'm not going to invite you to bitmetv.

you traded rapidshare accounts, you traded bittorrent accounts, you traded this game account stuff.

simply put: you are a trader and the risk that you will trade away the bitmetv account is too high.

now you are going to say: "yes, but i don't trade anymore".

there are enough people who want bitmetv who have never traded. i prefer to invite them.

this is my opinion and my personal choice. others might think different, but always think twice who you invite to bitmetv or you will lose your invites or even your account.

my proposal for you: prove that you don't trade anymore for two month. then ask again.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Good Luck!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    you asked for feedback so i let you know why i'm not going to invite you to bitmetv.

you traded rapidshare accounts, you traded bittorrent accounts, you traded this game account stuff.

simply put: you are a trader and the risk that you will trade away the bitmetv account is too high.

now you are going to say: "yes, but i don't trade anymore".

there are enough people who want bitmetv who have never traded. i prefer to invite them.

this is my opinion and my personal choice. others might think different, but always think twice who you invite to bitmetv or you will lose your invites or even your account.

my proposal for you: prove that you don't trade anymore for two month. then ask again.
    thank you for letting me know.
    Yes I tried to trade first when I came to know there is something called torrent.that was childish of me.Here is my history:
    I had one successful trade of Rapidshare account and that was long ago,I tried to trade for more but never succeeded(lucky me).
    I had one successful trade of a bittorrent account,tried more but never succeeded(once gaian lucky me).
    I tried to trade my Steam Account but didn't succeed once again(once more once again lucky me).
    And that is a period.
    Thats the way I learned not to trade anymore.
    would you like to share your experience as well?
    You could never hate trading more than me,I gave it my time and I never succeeded.So a long time ago,I realized that trading is no option for me.I have left it for some time now.I concentrate on my giveaways now and try to help anyone I could.
    I agree with you,its hard to trust a person even if he had a minute history of trading.I am not asking you to believe me but I am sure you can feel that I am way over it now.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    U can also try Tv.junkies..........they impllemented a "NO Ratio" system, Leech as much as U want, But let the Downloaded torrent stay in your Client for a week, and U are Back to 1:1 ratio......

BTW BitemeTV is hard to SEED Back without a Box. Staff is NOT all "Friendly & Helpful" anyway.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    BTW BitemeTV is hard to SEED Back without a Box. Staff is NOT all "Friendly & Helpful" anyway.
    [/B]
    I have got a box.
    But I have heard bitmetv staff is one of the best in torrent community.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Torrent Lover BT Rep: +1
    Bitmetv staff is not friendly.That's what i can say.They are quite sceptical.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast