Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SCT Invite giveaway

SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by waeldiab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    @ xanderzone: man you are on fire!
    great user here y'all, respect him.

if i am allowed, u should discard waeldiab from the appliers, because if u check his past posts and attitudes, he can easily jeopardize ur account at ScT. Be careful mate, i like ScT too much to see you putting your account at risk.

stay cool mate!
    THANKS MAN I WILL NOT SAY ANY THING BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID 4 U ARE U SICK MAN
    2 things:

1. Why would you thank him for advising the guy to disqualify you?
    2. CAPS LOCK IS NOT CRUISE CONROL FOR COOL, so stop it.
    o hai

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I def want in. pls. if i can pm proofs? Been looking for too long, just want this n waf. But would be content with this, more than content! Please consider me..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Awesome opportunity, here goes nothing:

Below is my request for SCT that i've posted in my profile-

The reason why I want to be SCT member mostly because I'm a movie pack hound. I love downloading movie packs of my favorite genre's or artist and I hear SCT is among the best for those kind of packs. In addition to movie packs, i do like the fact that SCT offers rare video game, and music packs, that you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else. Another feature that appeals to me is that SCT has excellent speeds and pre's. As you can tell in my proofs, I can seed at tough to seed places like BMTV, and SCC.With that sucess, I'm pretty sure SCT will put my seedbox to good work, lol. Finally, I know that it typically cost money to get invites to SCT so I understand that you are looking for the best user possible. If you choose me it would be money well spent. I'd seed like a mad man, won't cheat, or abuse other users, all in all, i'd be as great a user SCT as i've been at my other trackers.

We'll thanks for reading my request, if you have any questions, comments, profile links, etc. let me know.

PS: I know i've only been a member for 5 months but to quote the kid from angels in the outfield, "It could happen."

Speedtest and proofs (more available in the sig)

Speedtest:
    1. http://www.speedtest.net/result/253052182.png
    2. http://www.speedtest.net/result/253148291.png

Proofs:
    Due to people pming me about an invite to one of sites i used as a proof, I have removed them. If you need them again ZZ i'll pm them to you.

Giveaways:

If you click on the post that I made section in my profile, you'll see all my giveaways on that first page. I tend to do a new giveaway every 50 to 100 post.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...bration-279506
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-287389
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...nd-more-287756
    Last edited by Sanka113; 04-01-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Due to people pming me about an invite to one of sites i used as a proof, I have removed them.
    See ya in another life, brother.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by sagib View Post
    EDIT: Though it is not my business, I think that since you have 8 rep. points (which do not doubt your credibility) you should not deprive older members who do not like to disclose their giveaways...
    I agree with this guy, I've been a member for this place for a long long time, longer than any bloke here. Don't have an account for this place, if you want proof i can give it to you personally, i tend to find it uncomfortable to post information here. Don't got any BT rep (which i find more pointless than having a monkey that can shit) since i have never given out invites to random people in this forum.
    Last edited by Monkeee; 03-30-2008 at 11:38 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    waeldiab, I could've sworn you had an account at ScT.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    good luck everybody

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    IF I HAVE WHY i REQUEST for invite

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm not sure if he has or had an SCT account, but I found this in one of his first post, when i was considering him for my giveaway: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e-trade-228218

Sorry, waeldiab to seem like a douche, but I had explicitly asked for no traders(current or former), to enter my giveaway. You've seem to have changed at least
    Last edited by Sanka113; 03-31-2008 at 01:20 AM.
    See ya in another life, brother.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    IF I HAVE WHY i REQUEST for invite
    Because your previous account was banned for whatever reason?

I know you had an ScT account. I'm not going to dig through your posts to find an ScT ratio proof.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yes man but from long time and i have only one trader not more and i want u

to lock in image i am not afriead if i will get invite or not

this is my image lock to date its 9 / 9/ 2007 ok

and how many year i am in fst

4 all fst member this my firest and last trader i do it only one time

this is my i image

Last edited by waeldiab; 03-31-2008 at 01:49 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast