Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **ScL/ScT** Request

HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Question Mark

Okay, i'll be direct and clear. I would love to have ScL(Flower) or ScT because of its packs and exclusive content. Please note that i want an invite for free, also note that i don't trade, so don't post and/or PM me requesting for a trade because i will ignore you.

If you want ratio proofs you can find them in my signature, if you want updated ratio proofs/speedtests/profile links i'll give you them without any problem.

Thanks for your patience to read this, and many thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    all invites gone in s*l

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Hrvoje's Avatar mr. nice guy BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    scl has no invites atm
    Need FTN,FSC

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...y-287674/page3

If you deserve it, you will get it.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...y-287674/page3

If you deserve it, you will get it.
    lol, thank you but i'm only registered since Feb 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by zanderzone View Post
    1) Been a member at FST for more than 6 months.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster
    That's a major request... Good luck anyway.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Okay, i'll be direct and clear. I would love to have ScL(Flower) or ScT because of its packs and exclusive content. Please note that i want an invite for free, also note that i don't trade, so don't post and/or PM me requesting for a trade because i will ignore you.

If you want ratio proofs you can find them in my signature, if you want updated ratio proofs/speedtests/profile links i'll give you them without any problem.

Thanks for your patience to read this, and many thanks in advance.

u hav nice strategy here , u dont like to waste ur time , so u thought to request 2 major trackers ( m not talking about levels here ) at the same time .

ps u have put ur GA and requests in your sig , so that u can impress someone, but let me tel u one thing , ur going way FAST here at FST .
    and most users here dont like this , FSt is not all about torrents or GA and requests , starting some giveaways is not a guaranty that ur all requests ll b fulfilled , although i appreciate u that u r not a trader , stay here , make friends , and b nice ,
    i assure u , u ll not have to open a thread to ask for some tracker , ur FRIENDS ll give u here , as i got 2 trackers..and these r not high level , these are high quality trackers im talking about.

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by surdu123 View Post
    That's a major request... Good luck anyway.
    Sorry i've forget the Pirate Bay (I'm only interested in one only, otherwise i have said i'm looking for ScL and ScT, but i've said ScL OR ScT)

Joking, i know that invites for ScL are very hard to get, and now they've closed the system, but there's still hope for ScT

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post

u hav nice strategy here , u dont like to waste ur time , so u thought to request 2 major trackers ( m not talking about levels here ) at the same time .

ps u have put ur GA and requests in your sig , so that u can impress someone, but let me tel u one thing , ur going way FAST here at FST .
    and most users here dont like this , FSt is not all about torrents or GA and requests , starting some giveaways is not a guaranty that ur all requests ll b fulfilled , although i appreciate u that u r not a trader , stay here , make friends , and b nice ,
    i assure u , u ll not have to open a thread to ask for some tracker , ur FRIENDS ll give u here , as i got 2 trackers..and these r not high level , these are high quality trackers im talking about.
    Do you call giveaways strategy? If i was like you say why should i bother making giveaways? That's not fast, that's giving people an opurtunity, if not why should i risk my accounts with people that i don't know from anywhere else? I like to give invites because of what i already said, giving people an opurtunity in trackers, before they close and the invites get "Rotten". Plus, if i don't use accounts why should i let them get disabled due to inactivity instead of giving them away to people which would use it?

The sig is not my giveaways, well, it's my giveaways, but the thread is closed because now i use it as a DATABASE where i write who i invited and to where, it's like a "backup".

It's a major request i know, but since they're hard to get into i've created a SINGLE topic where i request both, i think it's better than create a lot of topics making the same requests.

And I can make friends, but no one likes me lol, joking(not). Thanks for your patience to write that.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i preffer people being straight forward about what they want, rather than tosing a load of crap out and hoping someone bites....

@OP... i would advise ya to loose half the stuff in your sig.. cause your gonna get posts with people thinking you've got hidden agendas or something.. i don't know if your gonna get what your asking for.. well s*l i know your not.. atm anyways, as invites has been removed... the other request not that sure either but theres more invites there than s*l floating around.. so who knows..

just keep the faith and stick to your guns...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast