reno55's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Resolved .......
    Last edited by reno55; 03-31-2008 at 12:41 AM. Reason: resolved

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20

Sad to know if it's true...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    What could they lie about? What do you mean downgraded everybody?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    they changed all the user classes and many got downgraded to where they cant even get files anymore now...ads for the lies I donated to them 3 times not to help ratio but because I loved the tracker and want it to get better and they now claim I never donated once...yet I have the paypal receipts to prove it.......

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Downgrade maybe from Power user to User, or something like that. At least is the only possible downgrade that i can see.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Interesting. That's really weird and seems to indicate either something shady or something sloppy. Either ain't good. :/

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Downgrade maybe from Power user to User, or something like that. At least is the only possible downgrade that i can see.
    Not really its weird unless you see what their classes are but almost everyone got raped..they even say on their news page they know alot of people got screwed up......

Interesting. That's really weird and seems to indicate either something shady or something sloppy. Either ain't good. :/
    I dont think its shady well a bit since they claimed i did no donating....but their tracker as a whole is very sloppy doenst even use passkeys...
    Last edited by reno55; 03-30-2008 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Bah, looks like that is the problem of "rare" trackers. one of my friends got an account on U*-t and he said the community there is crap, like the torrents (but this is another thing).

If you are tired of them just look for a good tracker, i don't know of what that trackers is, but i'm sure that are some more like that one, and for sure with a much better community. But that is up only to you.

Good luck mate!