Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S*********.ro Back?

HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Question Mark

After I visit the site is shows the login screen and some links in a panel on the right. It also shows things like when i login in, maybe some errors, anyway, i've tried to login with my account and it doesn't work.

Does anyone have news about this or what is happening?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    me too i tried to log in with my account and it doesn't work !

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    when they been previously dawn for few weeks i have recived email from scl.ro that they are back,but now i havent got any email that they are back or something..

it could be also fake i dunno.

or they have the same problem as Czone with database so everyone have lost acc!!

if this happend to them,then i will not use anymore any romanian sites

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ramishka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I tried logging in with my old SLC account and it worked. I have received the following PM:

"Trackerul www.s*********.ro se uneste cu www.bitshock.org, iar adresa finala va fi www.bitshock.org. Singup-ul este deschis, va rugam sa va reinregistrati conturile care le-ati avut pe ScL si sa incepeti download-ul alaturi de comunitate ScL-BSk, aveti din start 10GB upload si pe langa asta va vom onora in continuare cu mult freeleech si packurile traditionale ScL. Va asteptam. Shock the scene with us."

Have they have merged with bitshock? Can only understand the URL names.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    when they been previously dawn for few weeks i have recived email from scl.ro that they are back,but now i havent got any email that they are back or something..

it could be also fake i dunno.

or they have the same problem as Czone with database so everyone have lost acc!!

if this happend to them,then i will not use anymore any romanian sites
    Well, it can be fake but can also be they trying to repair the tracker, because to me it looks like to have some errors in the main page.

I only hope they get back because they've had the best packs that i've see.

PS: i don't like the new style

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Well, it can be fake but can also be they trying to repair the tracker, because to me it looks like to have some errors in the main page.

I only hope they get back because they've had the best packs that i've see.

PS: i don't like the new style
    true they have had awesome packs with great speed with freeleech..

and for design i havent signed there yet,but from what i can see its ok..but they will probably add many more after that as previous..

does it say anything in news section for some reasone why we cant log in with our old acc??

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    They have the signups opened, but i'll wait some time first.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ok here is some new info abouth scl.ro

it seems scl.ro is gone for ever,but scl staff members have joined with Bitshock site

BitShock and S********* Staffs have decided to join their forcess.Thereby we want to set up a bigger community.You will be further on honoured with BSk and ScL packs.Also our fine releases will be in plenty!!Our new united Staff

well to bad,scl.ro have kick ass with they releases and speed

also if u join bitshock u get 10GB on start

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by ramishka View Post
    I tried logging in with my old SLC account and it worked. I have received the following PM:

"Trackerul www.s*********.ro se uneste cu www.bitshock.org, iar adresa finala va fi www.bitshock.org. Singup-ul este deschis, va rugam sa va reinregistrati conturile care le-ati avut pe ScL si sa incepeti download-ul alaturi de comunitate ScL-BSk, aveti din start 10GB upload si pe langa asta va vom onora in continuare cu mult freeleech si packurile traditionale ScL. Va asteptam. Shock the scene with us."

Yes, they have merged with bitshock.org and you must singup there. When you signup you get a 10gb bonus upload!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ramishka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRossonero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ramishka View Post

Yes, they have merged with bitshock.org and you must singup there. When you signup you get a 10gb bonus upload!
    Thanks for the info. I couldnt understand jack sh1t in Romanian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast