Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hdbits.org help

Woozle's Avatar Non-Member BT Rep: +1
    You beat me to it, Blu.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    tenis69's Avatar Cristiano Ronaldo BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRossonero View Post
    1000 users disabled - 31/03/08

We've had another cleanup of useless users, so in about 50 days we'll have 1000 more spaces

In slightly related news, can you please stop asking us why people have been disabled. They cheated, or got disabled for some other reason that we're not going to reverse .. so stop it !

this is from the home page of hdbits...

Also from the FAQ:

"You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled." [1] If you up-/download less than 1 GB per week (approximately), your account is considered to be "inactive". This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week.
    Thanks my friend for put here the information but i donīt no why they disabled my account. I think this rules are ridicule but are theirs rules.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    TidusBlade's Avatar Watermelon Knight BT Rep: +3
    In my opinion, they're OK.
    Theres only 21000 slots, and best thing to do would be to fill them up with active users, and just downloading one movie a month is enough, because most are 4GB+

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRossonero View Post
    1000 users disabled - 31/03/08

We've had another cleanup of useless users, so in about 50 days we'll have 1000 more spaces

In slightly related news, can you please stop asking us why people have been disabled. They cheated, or got disabled for some other reason that we're not going to reverse .. so stop it !

this is from the home page of hdbits...

Also from the FAQ:

"You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled." [1] If you up-/download less than 1 GB per week (approximately), your account is considered to be "inactive". This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week.

Using a seedbox got me disabled! I had up/downloaded slightly over 4gb a week.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post

next time dont forget to read the rules
    Oh it's you J - A**hole. Guess you got bored with your lounge ass kissing and simpsonized avatar making escapade eh? F'er. No biggie... Didn't have much use for it anyways.

Go back to the lounge and do more kissing up.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i didn`t heard about that rule , but i was lucky i downloaded a lot

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    lol, dont tell me 1 gb/week would be too much.. i didnt use my acc there since they banned 1.6.1.. and still have enough traffic although i only had 32KB/s upload speed..
    if you cant generate that little traffic you really dont need the tracker..

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    hey guys! I need help!
    Does anyone know how to join the HDBits IRC channel?
    I'm trying to join that channel but I can't!
    all I know is the server and the channel are:
    irc.p2p-network.net
    #hdbits

thanks in advance!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i check the site regularly for stuff and i dont really download much to keep my ratio (which was great).... now im pissed that i didnt know but this is what happens when you try to keep a ratio... any other sites do this??

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    They disabled my account for using it too little as well. I had an awesome ratio and while I might not have downloaded enough the last few weeks to meet their rules I have certainly uploaded enough in the last few weeks to meet their rules with what I had actively seeding because there have been enough leechers grabbing from me. Besides having active seeds I had logged in to my account frequently to see if there was anything on it that I needed though they do not count that...Personally I don't consider it any big loss and I certainly will not be trying to get my account re-enabled. I would rather be on sites that I do not have to worry about losing when real life demands keep me too busy for a spell or for not downloading enough when they don't have anything I need or that I haven't already grabbed from another site that got it 1st. Another reason I didn't use the account too much was because they were too finicky and never would allow my seedbox. Life goes on.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast