Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hdbits.org help

Sebur's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Alright, so today when I tried to login to HDbits.org it said my account was disabled. and I know they have this "you have to leech" rule, but I had just downloaded a few GB's during the free leech. Does anyone know that HDbits help irc, I already tried to get into their regular IRC but it said I needed a passkey.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    you have to leech
    in my memory,u must download 1gb per month,
    do not do this u will be banned~~
    i think u do not waste your time in their irc,find a inv is a good way

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    how was ur accounts status..new ?? it will be autopruned if no upload/download for a period..

IRC[mIRC] irc://irc.p2p-network.net/hdbits?HD>you[copy n paste on address bar if u have mIRC installed]

"Unparked accounts are pruned when 50 days have elapsed since the last recorded activity. Parked accounts are pruned when 100 days have elapsed since the last recorded activity. Also note that we regularly clean out accounts with very low share ratios.
    Upscale accounts are pruned after 4 weeks
    "You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled." [1] If you up-/download less than 1 GB per week (approximately), your account is considered to be "inactive". This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week.

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    tenis69's Avatar Cristiano Ronaldo BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliyans View Post
    hi
    how was ur accounts status..new ?? it will be autopruned if no upload/download for a period..

IRC[mIRC] irc://irc.p2p-network.net/hdbits?HD>you[copy n paste on address bar if u have mIRC installed]

"Unparked accounts are pruned when 50 days have elapsed since the last recorded activity. Parked accounts are pruned when 100 days have elapsed since the last recorded activity. Also note that we regularly clean out accounts with very low share ratios.
    Upscale accounts are pruned after 4 weeks
    "You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled." [1] If you up-/download less than 1 GB per week (approximately), your account is considered to be "inactive". This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week.
    My account was disabled too I don`t no why??? I have this since 1 year and rigth now disabled??? I have only one torrent as you see in my screen with bar blue and i don`t belive this can someone tell me if i can talk with someone here in Fst???
    Mirc doesn`t work coz You need a registered nick to join that channel.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    My account just got disabled today as well. You have to upload/ Download at least 1 GB a week or something.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    My account just got disabled today as well. You have to upload/ Download at least 1 GB a week or something.

next time dont forget to read the rules

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    hm... next re-join ~ you must read FAQ ! ^^;;

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    tenis69's Avatar Cristiano Ronaldo BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Can someone tell me if here in FST is a member of hdbits staff who i can explain my situation??

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Ridiculous rule.
    Time is more than money

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    1000 users disabled - 31/03/08

We've had another cleanup of useless users, so in about 50 days we'll have 1000 more spaces

In slightly related news, can you please stop asking us why people have been disabled. They cheated, or got disabled for some other reason that we're not going to reverse .. so stop it !

this is from the home page of hdbits...

Also from the FAQ:

Last edited by BluRossonero; 03-31-2008 at 06:48 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast