Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Just finished watching the s01e03 and it's looking ok.
    The story is developing kind of slow, but I was expecting that.
    There was a cool twist when he killed that crazy-8 character.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It only gets more intense from there. Yeah, parts are slow, but they remain relevant and help build the future story/conflicts.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Just finished watching the first two episodes.

The premise is great but it just seems so...depressing. It's almost turning into BSG - that show basically made me want to cut myself every time I watched it, so I ended up stopping, even though it really was a great show.

I hope it picks up sooner or later without all the negativity

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    It is a very dark show, Rart. I can't deny that. It is about stepping out of normal suburbia life and into the world of manufacturing crystal meth. There is a fair amount of physical violence, really facked up situations, and some very bad people. Personally, I like that it makes me uncomfortable to watch parts. When I see something that makes me cringe, I know that there is a line that I would not want to cross myself.

I'm not entirely sure about BSG(battlestar?) I never watched that show.

Uncomfortable is good. thought provoking is good. Dark (situations that exist completely out of a "normal person's" comfort, have value not in what they say verbatim, but form the outlying and out of control circumstances/
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Yea, BSG is Battlestar Galactica. It was a great show (and a lot of people loved it) but the show starts with almost the entire human race except for the people on the Battlestar Galactica ship getting completely eradicated. And you wouldn't expect it, but it only gets more depressing from thereon out. It just got to the point where it really wasn't fun for me to watch anymore, I'm just hoping that Breaking Bad doesn't turn into that.

Just finished the third episode though, and it does seem to be picking up. Cabalo was right, the scene with Crazy Eight was pretty intense. I guess I'll have to continue .
    Last edited by Rart; 02-22-2010 at 04:09 AM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Will go for s01e04 too in a couple of hours. No spoilers here, fookers!

This is indeed a good serial.

MBM, is season #2 better than the first ?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-22-2010 at 03:26 AM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Ending of 4th episode was hilarious .

Never knew he dad it in him.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Ending of 4th episode was hilarious .

Never knew he dad it in him.

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Will go for s01e04 too in a couple of hours. No spoilers here, fookers!

This is indeed a good serial.

MBM, is season #2 better than the first ?
    I thought so. From the amount of drama, the positions that Walt is now in, the characters they are facing- yes. It certainly does not slow down. I am seriously excited to start with season 3. BIG finish on season 2...:nauty: but that is all I am sayin...

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    A few other crime shows that you guys should check out are The Wire and The Sopranos.

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast