Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A life well spent

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    This is what I don't understand.

You've lived a good life. You're in relatively active old age or you've been diagnosed with a terminal condition. You've spent your whole life grabbing every opportunity, really living and loving every minute of it. So what would be a fitting tribute to a life so full of worth and pleasure? Spending your old age drooling into your lavender-scented blouse or cardigan....pegging it in a hospice while your terminal illness robs you of your faculties and your health, or.....

Tooling yourself up with as much weaponry and ammo as you can conceal underneath your girdle/piss bag and blowing the fuck out of Robert Mugabe before shooting yourself in the head before anyone can stop you?

Why don't people do this. The elderly might get a lot more respect if they made themselves useful in such a manner .

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Yeah, biggles, do what she said.

3. Lounge   -   #3

4. Lounge   -   #4
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Harsh.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Harsh.
    I thought so

...also Mugabe is really hard to get at. He is only 2'6" and all his bodyguards are 6'6" He is impossible to see in a crowd.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I think it's only fair that I step up to the plate and take responsibility for that grotesque insult, Biggy. It is after all my name over the door.

As for Mugabe....old people are generally only about 2ft tall anyway....surely one can slip through the legs of the bouncers, especially if they work in groups. The one that's packing can do the dirty business while the others are distracting the bodyguards with Werther's Originals.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I've had another idea. Jeez, why is it always me that has to think of these things? I'm like the board 'Hannibal' off of the A-Team.

There's always loads of fit young nubile female cancer sufferers. Instead of spending their last days wearing silly hats and being brave, they could worm their way into Mugabe's person by posing as high class prostitutes, James Bond stylee, then shoot him in the head with a miniature gun cunningly wedged in their garter belt. It's bound to work....you know how well white women go down in Africa/the Middle East.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Harsh.
    I thought so
    Sorry.

It sort of wrote itself, 'twas as if I was just along for the ride, and my hands did the typing all on their own, honest.

=-=-

I dunno about the nubile young female cancer-sufferers, tbh, squeamous, afaik they don't often look that good by the time they've been diagnosed as terminal

I do like the way you think, though.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Well that'll have to be some consolation Snee

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

I thought so
    Sorry.

It sort of wrote itself, 'twas as if I was just along for the ride, and my hands did the typing all on their own, honest.

=-=-

I dunno about the nubile young female cancer-sufferers, tbh, squeamous, afaik they don't often look that good by the time they've been diagnosed as terminal

I do like the way you think, though.
    Not so much lateral as serpentine with the bite at the end

Edit: can't we just send Fugley to administer a cunt punch to the wee cheating git?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast