Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Ptn

Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Why is the OP invited into P*N the first place ><

(20 people viewing this thread ?)

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoneRanger View Post
    PTN members - stop posting in this thread to tell me or anyone to close it, it is not your choice or decision to tell me what to do, no FST rules have been broken

Anyone has invite for me then?
    I'm breaking my exile to respond to all this, because of a lot of these guys are my friends:

LoneRanger
    You are so smart and funny in your replies. So you have 0 Reps, You Have Helped Nobody, and all 44 or 47 posts you have here are about trading. And yet you attack Frize's credibility. Let me just say, he makes you look so tiny in every way possible.

You think it makes everything okay because you hide behind some of the rules FST has. Yeah, everybody has a history good and bad. But most people have some standards, some respect, some morals, and some deceny. You have none of those. Not even the tiniest shred.

So go ahead and attack a tracker that hasn't even been out for a week. Have you forgotten how to be a human being? These people are trying to make something, and to leak them out and damage their security before they even have a chance to get established is a total scumbag thing to do. So what's the point? You don't like secrets, so you have to negatively effect lots of people who care alot about their tracker. That's totally selfish.

Why do guys like LoneRanger have to be protected here? He really is the low standard, the lowest of the low.

LoneRanger: You think this is innocent and fun. Well, believe me you have pissed off alot of people. You gotta a lot of new enemies today, congrats. You don't even know who some of their members are. Just know you will have a lot of people gunning for you, some of them pretty high up and with very good connections.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 04-01-2008 at 10:26 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    exile??

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I must be missing something here. im guessing this exists and its brand new, great for them and good luck in it.

But why all the userbars on here, and all the cat and mouse secrecy crap.

"We are new, dont mention us, but oh look, im a staff member on it just look at my sig".

if they wanted to be under the radar for awhile it would have been pretty easy to do. (dont have userbars and dont invite anyone from here)

like i said, maybe ive got the wrong end of the stick, but i dont understand these trackers that claim they want to be under the radar, then advertise their acronym in their sigs, and if anyone mentions them, they come down hard on them.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Edit: Life's of some people is a failure because they don't want to see the truth (all).
    Last edited by HDR; 04-02-2008 at 01:18 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Oh mai, you're such a rebel (LoneRanger)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    exile??
    Yeah, I went away for awhile. Kinda kept in the shadows.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I must be missing something here. im guessing this exists and its brand new, great for them and good luck in it.

"We are new, dont mention us, but oh look, im a staff member on it just look at my sig".

if they wanted to be under the radar for awhile it would have been pretty easy to do. (dont have userbars and dont invite anyone from here)

like i said, maybe ive got the wrong end of the stick, but i dont understand these trackers that claim they want to be under the radar, then advertise their acronym in their sigs, and if anyone mentions them, they come down hard on them.
    Exactly my point.
    I know the leak wasn't intended but some of PTN staff putting user bars showing their ranks and such.
    so why do you angry when people start to ask questions and play around.
    I have nothing against you in fact i wish you the best luck.and i'm sorry that you started this way but you can make things better by introducing your tracker to the public and kill this hype unless you like it.

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

+1 On that.
    Im kay

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Excellent thread, like watching a car crash.

However, stoi as usual is spot on with his comments.

And as for everyone else posting their comments, well I lol'd at everyone of them, be interesting to see just what FST rules were broken, if any, and if this can be construed as bullying FST members by a tracker and its staff?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast