Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+5 August 2003 - 20:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 5 August 2003 - 20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@5 August 2003 - 20:38
1. when i press ctrl + n, and a new page comes up, the status bar is always missing. and i have to put it in with view, and status bar. is there a way to not let this happen?
Some Windows XP users have noticed that when they have multiple Internet Explorer windows open, the Status bar appears only in the first window opened. To make it appear in every IE window, follow these steps. Start with one instance of IE. Select View | Status Bar. Now press Ctrl while clicking the X in the upper-right-hand corner of the window to close the application. Next, open My Computer and select View | Status Bar. Finally, go to Tools | Folder Options and select the View tab. Click Apply to all folders, confirm the dialog, and then close Windows Explorer. [/b][/quote]
Excellent Tip, Mr.Blunt, Excellent tip