Thread: Where can I find This?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thanks for lookin. Hope someone can help me find something I'm wracking my brains searching for.

Looking for torrents for DVDR preferably, but would even take a good quality XVID of:

"Adventure Bound" series "World Safari" or anything by "Alby Mangels".

It was on Outdoor Life Network in the U.S. ~6 yrs ago maybe.
    He's a crackpot bricklayer who bailed on his job (in the late 70s?) and bought a boat to pop around the south pacific and film his adventures. In one episode, some old lady wants him to fly a plane for her from NZ to Aussie or somethin like that. It's all buried under hay for years, so he puts duct tape on it and a couple of rubber bands and flies it away for her. Guy crashes a chopper chasing giraffes or some sh*t and burns his boat down. I love that kid!

Always had hot chicks with him, real Jimmy Buffett style livin'.
    Found one thing on a pub tracker metasearch (checked IsoHunt and Scrapetorrent), but dead on seeds.
    I love his stuff, and trying to make a DVD for an uncle of mine who's laid up in the hospital.

Crossing fingers one of you geniuses can help me with ideas, either pointing me to a tracker that has it, or better yet a torrent or torrents.

Mille Grazie.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    WRCMedia
    Let me know if you find any "Adventure Bound" files as I am also looking.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    FST.L0VeR BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    try zamunda or demonoid or thepiratebay trackers