Quote Originally Posted by oprea82 View Post
I'm torrenting for over three years now and never made double accounts for two reasons: first it's against the rules and second you have to give the opportunity for other people to join in.

Only people who ignore mostly the first rule are people aware of the fact that someday they're gonna do something that will be banned for.

It's also true and not fair that sometimes, not often but it happens, servers crush and backups as well so everybody need to sign-up again and the site is invite only from the beginning so you're like "left in the middle of the road" , and ask yourself "Why haven't I made 2 accounts ?" ...

Anyway if you're an invite short anytime, ) I'll be honored to be part of TT community. (for free)
As you probably noticed, this is the trading section, we are not really interested in your opinion about double acc.. if there are mods in here i think u should be warned for your post in this thread (but maybe its just me..)

Anyway you have no idea about who am i and how much i had contributed to the file shring communities im a part of!

Please dont spam this thread if you have no interest in trading.

BTW, i got some good offers and would like to see some more before i trade, please feel free to PM me if youre interested (=