Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Being Hassled

Anon sir
    Last night while downloading 'Oops I did it again' from Kazaa I received a knock on the door. On answering I was shocked to discover it was non other than Britney Spears herself. She managed to worm her way into my bedroom, then stripped naked (dirty bitch) and offered me sex if I stopped downloading her album. I pursuaded her to get dressed by promising to stop the download, then waited till she left before completing the album, i'm no fool.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    That happeend to you aswell.........

She said i was special

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Now this I believe!

Maybe the mystery topic closing/moving Mod could leave this here as a bit of a refreshing change from the norm

It won't kill you , honest.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    And for backstabbing her she probably gave you STDs.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    i'm off to dl all the kylie songs i can find...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    And Me Elton John.......... Woops

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Anon sir@5 August 2003 - 12:50
    Last night while downloading &#39;Oops I did it again&#39; from Kazaa I received a knock on the door. On answering I was shocked to discover it was non other than Britney Spears herself. She managed to worm her way into my bedroom, then stripped naked (dirty bitch) and offered me sex if I stopped downloading her album. I pursuaded her to get dressed by promising to stop the download, then waited till she left before completing the album, i&#39;m no fool.
    I was watching the downloaded screen of Terminator 3 and got a booty call from Clair Danes. I asked her out for a drink and came back and made crazy love.

She told me to share Terminator 3 she wont mind

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    sad

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    WHAT? an RIAA guy dressed up as britney spears came and did the same thing . Why do I always get the butt of everything...............................

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Last night while downloading &#39;Oops I did it again&#39; from Kazaa I received a knock on the door. On answering I was shocked to discover it was non other than Britney Spears herself. She managed to worm her way into my bedroom, then stripped naked (dirty bitch) and offered me sex if I stopped downloading her album. I pursuaded her to get dressed by promising to stop the download, then waited till she left before completing the album, i&#39;m no fool.
    OH BABY BABY it seems SHE NOT THAT INNOCENT, now shes gonna go round saying OOPS I DID IT AGAIN... she&#39;ll do anything for more fans, as if 1 aint enough......no wonder justin dumped her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast