Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japan isn't my friend anymore.

Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaSlayer View Post
    can you imagine the sex?
    I'm really trying to, now.

haha

2. Lounge   -   #12
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    iirc, i had posted some pics of her in the old 20 dollar thread under one of my other accounts.
    now he should be banned.if not for multi accounts.banned him for hating Japan.

For Serving Community

3. Lounge   -   #13
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i don't hate Japan. Japan is a very safe country, and we owe alot of "net culture" to Japan.

also, my lady friend is from Japan. i met her while travelling, so to answer before anyone asks "oh so you've never met her except on the internet?" no, i've met her in person. it's actually hard for us to talk because she doesn't use the babelfish translator and her english is bad. but for the record, my japanese is non-existant so there u go.

just in case any real n00bs read this, this whole thread was making fun of submission. just like allen's.
    Last edited by MediaSlayer; 04-03-2008 at 12:58 AM.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    just in case any real n00bs read this, this whole thread was making fun of submission. just like allen's.
    stop attacking the newbs.
    racist

For Serving Community

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaSlayer View Post
    i don't hate Japan. Japan is a very safe country, and we owe alot of "net culture" to Japan.

also, my lady friend is from Japan. i met her while travelling, so to answer before anyone asks "oh so you've never met her except on the internet?" no, i've met her in person. it's actually hard for us to talk because she doesn't use the babelfish translator and her english is bad. but for the record, my japanese is non-existant so there u go.

May I be the first to post this warning:

It's a TRAP.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12