Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV anyone?

MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    Anyone else looking forward to this?

Most of the known stuff about GTA 4 is posted here:

http://www.gta4.net/news/index.php

I ordered both the PS3 and the 360 version. Not cause I needed to but I first ordered the 360 version and then I thought about the noise level and the possibility of a "meltdown" so I ordered a copy for my PS3 too . They'll both get some exclusive content anyway.

I'm also looking forward to the Social Club and the multiplayer which I think it is going to be a nice addition.
    Only the 360 version gets exclusive content.

The 360 game is the superior version.
    I just thought about that Home stuff on PS3 but I don't know what it will be.

The extra on 360 is of course of more value but you never know what will happen anyway.

2. Games   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    http://www.gamesradar.com/f/hes-fini...40412432960029

In terms of the time it takes to finish, how does it compare with others in the series?

That's a hard question to answer really. I finished the story mode in 24 hours, without skipping cut scenes, but I literally blitzed through and hardly took on any side missions. If I was to play it again (which I will be, right on launch day!) I'd say to wrap up the story will take at least 40 hours at a normal pace, plus another – say, 25? – to wrap up the remainder of the missions. In truth though, you could be paving the streets of Liberty City in a year's time and still not have discovered everything. Plus, if you're a 360 owner, there's the promise of downloadable content to come...[My advice is: just kick back, take your time and breathe every fresh sight and sound in, don't simply rush through just to finish it before your mates. I wish I'd had that option!

3. Games   -   #13
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I wasn't really into the first three. Although I did play them and finish them, I just didn't see what everyone loved about them.

But after reading the developer interview in last months EGM, I'm getting kind of excited about it now. Hopefully it's going to be the best one yet.

4. Games   -   #14
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

Only the 360 version gets exclusive content.

The 360 game is the superior version.

The extra on 360 is of course of more value but you never know what will happen anyway.
    What do you mean? M$ paid a hefty sum for exclusive downloadable content.

To my knowledge the PS3 version is barred from any DLC so the 360 version is superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I wasn't really into the first three. Although I did play them and finish them, I just didn't see what everyone loved about them.

But after reading the developer interview in last months EGM, I'm getting kind of excited about it now. Hopefully it's going to be the best one yet.
    People like the sandbox aspect of doing what you wanted to do and in evil ways.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 04-05-2008 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Games   -   #15
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Can't wait

6. Games   -   #16
    BigDude's Avatar Torrent Dude
    This game will be the best game in 2008 and maybe 2009
    24 days left guys (They are like 24 weeks!)

7. Games   -   #17
    Quarter's Avatar aaaaasssssddddd BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Only till end of the month and it is out!
    I can't wait to lunch it on my 360.

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."

8. Games   -   #18
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster

To my knowledge the PS3 version is barred from any DLC so the 360 version is superior.
    I just meant that R* haven't denied the possibility of more downloadable content on both platforms.

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    Can't wait for this amazing game. Looks better with every trailer I see. Could have bought an XBOX360 just for it, but I have to wait longer for the PC version, if it ever comes!

10. Games   -   #20
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition

I just meant that R* haven't denied the possibility of more downloadable content on both platforms.
    Yea they haven't denied it. But if you look it up, only little word is mentioned about PS3 getting content. And the only mention of it was in 2006. I can't find info on it that is recent. But if you can, cool beans.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast