Thread: - Bitseduce Giveaway -

eatpepsi's Avatar Veni, vidi, vici BT Rep: +4

Heart

Hi,

I have some Bitseduce Invite.

If you are interested, post here why you need it
    - Prayer must never be answered: if it is, it ceases to be prayer and becomes correspondence. -

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    HiDef's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Would appreciate an invite to the site. Am interested in what they have to offer, have heard a great deal about the site.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I honestly cannot recommend this site to anyone. I have an account there and the past few months have seen people hacking into the site and sending out random e-mails to all of its users.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanUnisil View Post
    I honestly cannot recommend this site to anyone. I have an account there and the past few months have seen people hacking into the site and sending out random e-mails to all of its users.
    I didn't get any of such emails/PMs. I joined bitseduce about a month ago and that might be the reason why I didn't get any. I'm pretty satisfied with the site iteself - very specialized contents (seduction, etc.) and many of those cannot be found elsewhere.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good giveaway and it is very good tracker.
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.