Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've decided

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Did someone steal your lunch money?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry to reply.Not trying to be an attention whore. I know that I'm suppose to get permission from Snee or his crony Fugley first
    But I would just like anyone who might give a GD know I have just about had it with this board.
    The level of bile spewed by certain people is beyond my capacity to understand. So much for English civility.

p.s. I don't expect an apology, some level of decency would be required for that.
    p.p.s You said the Skweeky's husband was military.I was a soldier once too.Didn't do it to end up abused by the likes of you.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Omg...they didn't flush your head down the loo and give you a wedgie too did they?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Sorry Squeamous,I know you are trying to cheer me up and that there are some good people here ,but the level of coldness in those two is almost psychopathic.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Sorry to reply.Not trying to be an attention whore. I know that I'm suppose to get permission from Snee or his crony Fugley first
    But I would just like anyone who might give a GD know I have just about had it with this board.
    The level of bile spewed by certain people is beyond my capacity to understand. So much for English civility.

p.s. I don't expect an apology, some level of decency would be required for that.
    p.p.s You said the Skweeky's husband was military.I was a soldier once too.Didn't do it to end up abused by the likes of you.
    I am perplexed that you cannot see that we like each other here (well most nearly everyone, not actually everyone as such all of the time) many of us have been here for years and there are lots of newbs that have found a home here too. The abuse is affectionate (well obviously not all of it...etc. etc.)

That said people who misbehave in the file sharing sections are sent here as a punishment True story - but they have been naughty in the sight of the moderators and are fair game. You are not one of those for your avatar carries not the mark of Disabled Priv therefore you have a clear run.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Guess it's an acquired taste and sorry that I'm so thinned skinned.
    As has been pointed out Canookians are a little different. Most of the blood goes to our hearts not our heads.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Canadiaians.

Do ewe's even have an army.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I'm just surprised that with all the posting you've done in the Lounge that you still think Snee and JP are two different people. Most newbs figure that out in their initial few days.

yo

9. Lounge   -   #19
    It's starting to make sense now.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    They are?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast