Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TorrentBytes Giveaway

Gilgameshx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    its funny because to tracker staff, trading or giving away your account is exactly the same thing.

your not the owner of it anymore. someone else is, doesnt matter if you have got into another tracker or not, the end result for the tracker your giving up is the same.
    But does that matter to site owners who's site is open for signups? I can understand that for invite only sites. Great giveaway

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post

What is so funny?Can i ask please?
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    its funny because to tracker staff, trading or giving away your account is exactly the same thing.

your not the owner of it anymore. someone else is, doesnt matter if you have got into another tracker or not, the end result for the tracker your giving up is the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSister View Post
    I wouldn't mind having a 30GB buffer acc there. Here is my ratio proof:

And speed test taken yesterday (cant be bothered to take another one today):

======WARNING===============BE ADVISED==============================================================================================
    The following illustration may be found offensive by some people/religions/fanatics. If you are under the legal drinking/smoking age in your country please do yourself a favour and DON'T scroll down and look.

Funny animation:

Pledge of honour:
    I solemnly swear not to trade this acc under any circumstances, even under threat of imminent death.
    It's open for sign-up why u just sign up for a new account with ur usual username & start?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameshx View Post
    But does that matter to site owners who's site is open for signups? I can understand that for invite only sites. Great giveaway
    OFC it matters, TB staff allow u open-mindedly to share ur account with ur friends but don't allow u to ga it for a BT rep point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12