Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: spot the Squemouse

manker's Avatar effendi
    It's all the heroin and aids

Those poor Scotch are riddled with it
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Well I for one am glad they're going to be getting free prescriptions along with their free education. I've never seen a country need either more. Hopefully it will also encourage the populace to make better use of methadone on prescription.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Pretty sure us Welsh get free prescriptions too - and school is free, at least it is when you're three

===

So anyway, Squeams. Tell me something. I just got teh missus' car valeted cos it was disgusting, she doesn't know so it's a nice thing to do. This much I'm sure of despite it being me, rather than her, who likes to drive inside of clean cars ... .

Thing is, her birthday is close so I was thinking of getting the valeting bloke to clean it every month for her as a birthday present. Not her only or main present. Just a present.
    Is this an okay thing to do for a female of our species
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Well, obviously you lot are just getting free stuff because you're brilliant and deserve it.

Hmmmm, on the topic of the pressie. You need to think about this. Will you need to drive the car somewhere to have it valeted, or will he come to you? If the former, are you prepared to do the delivering of the car and picking it up once a month for her? If the latter are you going to be prepared to wait in for him to arrive? If you're not you will open up a can of worms when she accuses you of making more work for her. If yes, can you really be arsed for something that at the end of the day, is really not something that seems to bother her that much? What happens when the year is up...will you stop providing the service? If you take it away it may look churlish.

Are you prepared to have this bind for the rest of eternity, or suffer some lady rage? Or worse....the 'I'm so disappointed in you' face.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    There are so many things to consider

The valeter bloke'll come to me and since I have to use that car fairly often, owing to it having 4 seats and a boot, it'll be fairly easy for me to get him to come and do it when I've got it in work.

I'm not worried about next year 'cos by then I'm hoping to have a hawt Latvian live-in au pair who will clean both cars each weekend whilst wearing only a white see-thro' thong

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    There are so many things to consider

The valeter bloke'll come to me and since I have to use that car fairly often, owing to it having 4 seats and a boot, it'll be fairly easy for me to get him to come and do it when I've got it in work.

I'm not worried about next year 'cos by then I'm hoping to have a hawt Latvian live-in au pair who will clean both cars each weekend whilst wearing only a white see-thro' thong
    If she thought a chrome bin was a good present, she'll probably think having her car valeted is just as orsum.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #37
    @ Bo

You gonna have babies then Manky?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Holy batshit, it's the mighty sarcasm man. Phr34r his wordular scorn

===

Women should be practical about presents. Best one I've ever had in my life is one tank full of petrol per month. Which was given to me by my Dad when I was 18.

I'm still doing it. True Story.
    He might be regretting it now but like fuck am I giving him back the petrol card

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Holy batshit, it's the mighty sarcasm man. Phr34r his wordular scorn

I wasn't being sarcastic

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #40
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    @ Bo

You gonna have babies then Manky?
    Already got one and he's alright for a wee pudgy short bloke with limited conversational skillz.

I duno. Kids are great but they take up so much time in the evening.
    Maybe when the Latvian au pair is settled in

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast