Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: trade invites for everything

escuoop's Avatar ♥♥♥ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    As long as there is levels, trades continue
    Last edited by escuoop; 04-05-2008 at 01:57 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    The truly hilarous thing about trading is that while in the thick of it, people need to justify what they are doing and use the stockmarket commodity argument to feel better about the fact that they are breaking the rules of private communities and if they are found will be banned from the community.
    The interesting thing though is that this happy little level pyramid you so greatly covet is finite, there are only a certain amount of trackers and private bit torrent communities which invite members and at the top of the food chain in trackers or forums being a trader is a huge minus. Most of the people that really covet the levels are only collectors anyway, and need to have the latest talked about tracker as soon as it becomes popular, but then of course they get to the invisible wall, the truly private communities that do not wish to have publicity or have extremely strict rules on membership, but the thirst for the next tracker is can't be fixed by trading any more in fact traders are actively hunted. So they switch off the rep points change their username and avatar and become enlightened (pun intended) saying that trade is bad. I have seen this time and time again, the hardcore traders trying to justify what they do, the fence sitters gathering splinters while trading in private, and then the sudden realisation and change of heart................. collectors all of you, its pathetic.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Shno's Avatar BT addict BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I have lost a lot of respect for people who trade seedboxes for invites. It is honestly, no better than selling them on ebay. If you really need invites, donate to the site, they are the ones that deserve the money (well.. as long as we arent talking about the musicians, film, and software companies)

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    dawsonkm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    what the hell is everyone arguing about?

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by dawsonkm View Post
    what the hell is everyone arguing about?
    Who cares? This thread shouldn't even had been made. I don't see why any one person would actually really care what somebody else, that they don't even know, do with their own invites.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    the fair or not fair thing is from the tracker it self,
    can i ask you what is your opinion about trackers who sell invites and upload credit ? (fair or not fair) and if the tracker do something not fair, where is the problem if his members do it aswell (trading invites and seedbox ofc, not selling )

i have poor home conexion so i need seedbox, and sometimes (if not all the times lol) i have some xtra gb's of BW and it will be reset in the end of the month even i use it or not , so trade it for invites , and i think its fair .
    ofc buy seedbox to trade it for invites is just stupide

ps. i am uploader in some tracker so i need seedbox
    Vectoral FTW!

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    The truly hilarous thing about trading is that while in the thick of it, people need to justify what they are doing and use the stockmarket commodity argument to feel better about the fact that they are breaking the rules of private communities and if they are found will be banned from the community.
    The interesting thing though is that this happy little level pyramid you so greatly covet is finite, there are only a certain amount of trackers and private bit torrent communities which invite members and at the top of the food chain in trackers or forums being a trader is a huge minus. Most of the people that really covet the levels are only collectors anyway, and need to have the latest talked about tracker as soon as it becomes popular, but then of course they get to the invisible wall, the truly private communities that do not wish to have publicity or have extremely strict rules on membership, but the thirst for the next tracker is can't be fixed by trading any more in fact traders are actively hunted. So they switch off the rep points change their username and avatar and become enlightened (pun intended) saying that trade is bad. I have seen this time and time again, the hardcore traders trying to justify what they do, the fence sitters gathering splinters while trading in private, and then the sudden realisation and change of heart................. collectors all of you, its pathetic.
    What a great comment.it's really comment of the month

For Serving Community

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456