View Poll Results: does religion really represent god?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 16.67%
  • no

6 33.33%
  • may be i dont care

4 22.22%
  • stop creating useless topics with useless polls....

5 27.78%
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: does religion really represent god?

Poster BT Rep: +2
    i was just wondering y do people associate god with a particular religion?,if there exist god....
    most of the times its just luck...there is not much difference between good luck and god ...bad luck and the devil....and still most the well learned people still practice religion and teach their kids about religion..
    is it allrite to associate god with religion??if u do have a kid do u want to bring him up with all these religion in his head...one thing history has tot us is all the inhumane crimes commited in the name of religion that represent god in that particular individuals mind....is that what you want to teach AN young un-adultrated mind??....religion is an assumed story CREATED by a very imaginative person ....we already know religion is a big superstition...and most of the times "RELIGION IS MORE POWERFULL THEN GOD?!!!,IF GOD EXISTS"...i am not an atheist...i belive in god,but not in religion world could be a better place that way

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    i was just wondering y do people associate god with a particular religion?,if there exist god....
    most of the times its just luck...there is not much difference between good luck and god ...bad luck and the devil....and still most the well learned people still practice religion and teach their kids about religion..
    is it allrite to associate god with religion??if u do have a kid do u want to bring him up with all these religion in his head...one thing history has tot us is all the inhumane crimes commited in the name of religion that represent god in that particular individuals mind....is that what you want to teach AN young un-adultrated mind??....religion is an assumed story CREATED by a very imaginative person ....we already know religion is a big superstition...and most of the times "RELIGION IS MORE POWERFULL THEN GOD?!!!,IF GOD EXISTS"...i am not an atheist...i belive in god,but not in religion world could be a better place that way
    Yes
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #3
    nioin3k's Avatar Habeeb it!
    I hate religion.

It's just a way to control people.

Some people just can't live in reality, they want some kind of fictional sense of being. These people are weak.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    Are all these words in the right order

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    twenty to six.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Maybe you should pose your question in the serious section. They like stuff like that in there.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nioin3k View Post
    I hate religion.

Some people just can't live in reality, they want some kind of fictional sense of being. These people are weak.
    Thank fuck for sweeping generalisations.

Where would we be without them.

Communist France, that's where.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nioin3k View Post
    I hate religion.

Thank fuck for sweeping generalisations.

Where would we be without them.

Communist France, that's where.
    I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so negative.

I'll keep my opinion to myself, as it offends some people.

Generalizations*

9. Lounge   -   #9
    No, please express your opinions.

If you really believe that religious people "just can't live in reality, they want some kind of fictional sense of being. These people are weak." then say it.

There are billions in the World, it's good to see you can define them all so succinctly.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    No, please express your opinions.

If you really believe that religious people "just can't live in reality, they want some kind of fictional sense of being. These people are weak." then say it.

There are billions in the World, it's good to see you can define them all so succinctly.
    What do you think the purpose of religion is?

Do you honestly believe that the god described in the bible and such books is real?

There are billions of uneducated ignorant people on Earth, people that are easily taken advantage of and persuaded to do what they're told.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast