Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Thread: PTN Invites

xurbia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'd appreciate an invite if any are still going!
    cheers

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #282
    fishondee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    could i have invite to ptn please
    thats all i download xvids mate.
    so ill be good for this tracker
    cheers

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #283
    jakub19911's Avatar BTT USER BT Rep: +5
    I want to ge to PtN because of one reason... I am big fans of good film which are possibly at PtN... I heared that somewhere I am allready at ScL, iTS and TTi, but these trackers are not specialized to films as PtN is. There are no worries that i will be just another leecher and HitAndRunner... Cuz i am at some high level trackers and i havenīt got problems with seed. And of course, if you want some proofs, PM me.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #284
    I don't quite understand sgtmajor original post in this thread.
    Even when I read through the pages of posts here I still think I miss the real meaning of what this is all about.
    I did not pay much attn to the threads in the bt forum about this new tracker except the one where someone use the n word (mod removed the thread after I reported it)
    I am not in much need of new tracker now but wish you guys good luck.
    Last edited by TP635; 04-08-2008 at 03:23 PM.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #285
    piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    can i have one invite plzzz i would love to have one because think i would love to join a tracker with only xvid movies and would love to make to whole collection of movies there and would be there to join this tracker an like to be a good member there but this tracker make diff as its a tracker made by friend - friend community and like to give everytin gi can give it to the community and the greatest diff is that its a tracked deal with only scene xvid movies and i lov to watch original movies in xvid with its best quality .

i admire the persom whom so ever has made this tracker or community
    is brilliant and i salute him because today it bit diff to have such tracker which are diff from others because other high level tracker only pay attention to there tracker but they are not keeping records on that only the best people should get here who have never traded and who is a trust worthy person and very few tracker are there who have such ideal rules to be a best community on net and i know that there is very lttle chane to get there in that coommunity but i amtry my luck here and nothing else .

but then also i respect this community for keeping this assurity that only friends with there best friend will stay here and make this community the best on net .
    Thanks for readiing ....
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #286
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    can i have invite to ptn please
    ptn good for this tracker, i need
    nice day

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #287
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    no more ptn invites from the sgt^^
    and on a side note.. i really wouldnt recommend anyone to join this tracker

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829