Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Giveaway's, Trading Invites

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Same thing in my opinion.
    They both = strangers (unknown quantities) being at the tracker.

Discuss, or do something else.

Spoiler: Show
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    but if you have strict rules and can find good people then at least your trying to find good members and not just get ahead with no regard for the tracker.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think everyone started with some giveaway .. but low level trackers that are often open signup . I think for other more, how should I say great comunities, I think I would only invite trusted members or friends fi mine

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I completely agree in that i think it's no big deal to give away lower level often open sign up trackers. Even if they aren't open sign up they flood you with so many invites that its impossible to get rid of them all.

Now, with upper level trackers I don't always know what people that I know are good FST'ers need. I use giveaways to find out want my friends and other good FST need.

Most people understand that with a higher level invite they gotta do all they can to make sure they invite a higher level user. For the most part for upper level giveaways alot of members do a good job looking for good users and not giving them away blindly.
    See ya in another life, brother.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i try to chose the best member .. maybe ask someone from my uper lvl trackers if he wants to join other sit`s

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    i try to chose the best member .. maybe ask someone from my uper lvl trackers if he wants to join other sit`s
    and if the best member is a trader??
    if he doesn't show it and then do it !! ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    some non trader or anti trader (who gives aways invites in public forums) thing they are good, but they just brok the tracker rules by doing this.
    some other think giving invites is ok, but accounts is not good; LOL
    Vectoral FTW!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    The levels have nothing to do with it.
    There are plenty of invite forums on trackers where you can offer invites.
    At least if you invite someone from one of those there is some kind of accountability.
    Most users here seem to have multiple accounts. Often 1 for trading and 1 for anti-trading.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    and if the best member is a trader??
    if he doesn't show it and then do it !! ?
    don`t worry i`ll check him out !

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    there is a big difference between giveaways and trading invites
    the main difference is when someone trades an invite he doesn't care who will give it to or what this person will do with it.but when you make a giveaway this is something else you put strict rules,you check the history of the members who applies for it and above all you will look for members who will improve your tracker community.
    giving away invites is a good thing if you have rules that put it on the right path and i guess it's a bit harsh to compare it to trading.
    But i think i know what you mean?
    we see people here giving invites just to show off or to cover their trading activities or to let people know they are good sharers.
    and that's look bad but there other people who are making giveaways to help their fellow members and their beloved trackers.
    it's all about rules and how do you pick the ones you invite.

For Serving Community

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast