Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: t'galactica

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    "Battlestar Galactica: Revealed" is a half-hour recap of the 1st 3 seasons and "Razor" Battlestar.Galactica.Revealed.WS.DSRip.XviD-aAF.[eztv].torrent

"Battlestar Galactica: The Phenomenon" half-hour special that examines the critical acclaim and positive fan response toward the series. Battlestar.Galactica.The.Phenomenon.WS.DSRip.XviD-aAF.[eztv].torrent

Just in time for:
    Fri. Apr. 4, 2008
    "He That Believeth In Me" premieres on Sci Fi Channel (the first regular episode of Season 4) Battlestar.Galactica.S04E01.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[eztv].torrent

....i shall be watching the lot, naked whilst touching my self. ewe should all do the same or something else.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i think we all should watch it!!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    i will pass thank you

4. Lounge   -   #4
    wooOOOOOooooooooo

5. Lounge   -   #5
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by thebazzla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    i will pass thank you
    then watch powerpuff girls

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm wurking til maybe one of the clock. After which I shall be putting that lot on download whilst I am shopping.

But manker - why are you going shopping, only girls go shopping. I hear you cry.
    However, I have to go as it's my Son's birthday and I must get an orsum scalectrix, lego robots, some bits and pieces from PC World to chav up the PC I'm putting together for him and other stuff to keep gay away from his tender 4 year old mind.

I digress.
    I shall be participating in the Glacticafest not later than seven of the clock this very night on the big telly. I won't be going out drinking ce soir as I have stuff to assemble so I shall return to this fine thead to discuss the pwnage of Galacticafest.

Please don't spoil it for me
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i am still mentally scarred from when i first watched it with Lorne Greene starring in it

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm wurking til maybe one of the clock. After which I shall be putting that lot on download whilst I am shopping.

But manker - why are you going shopping, only girls go shopping. I hear you cry.
    However, I have to go as it's my Son's birthday and I must get an orsum scalectrix, lego robots, some bits and pieces from PC World to chav up the PC I'm putting together for him and other stuff to keep gay away from his tender 4 year old mind.

I digress.
    I shall be participating in the Glacticafest not later than seven of the clock this very night on the big telly. I won't be going out drinking ce soir as I have stuff to assemble so I shall return to this fine thead to discuss the pwnage of Galacticafest.

Please don't spoil it for me
    wtf are ewe going to the shops for? has your amazon broken or something else?

/think i'll get started on these bad bois in an hour or so, just got some stuffs to do then its smewth sailing all teh wai...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    just watched it all lyke

Spoiler: Show

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Just extracted it. It's HD, hoff course.

Got a bottle of fine wine to accompany the viewing - which will be on the big telly and won't have any distractions due to me having the entire building to myself ftw
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast