Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guitar Tabs?

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

2. Lounge   -   #12
    You should try and stay away from tabs, they are ok as an initial way of getting to play sum songs but if you start to learn by ear you will understand music theory much much better and you will be able to do a hell of alot more a hell of alot easier
    Just my 2 cents

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I have many guitar books, actually bought and paid for, but I've ONLY scanned the 2 listed above cause it takes a while...if anyone would like a different one let me know, I may have it. Plus I have over 400 single tabs from magazines like guitar 1 and Guitar Player, etc... just let me know if youre looking for a particular song and ill scan it if i have it. These are NOT from a website, they are bought, like Hal Leonard and Cherry Lane.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Proffesional Dumbass
    tabs can be found quite easily on the net

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Yes, tabs can easily be found but not OFFICIAL tabs...Ive been using a program colled OverNet and typed in guitar...hundreds of OFFICIAL GUITAR TAB BOOKS! The real books and not ear transcriptions, although Ill admit some of the transcribed Tabs from the net are pretty dang close to the real thing...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Some people probably wear some kind of gloves so they dont wear down they're finger skin.. (still makes em sore)

7. Lounge   -   #17
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    white spirit is a nice quick way to harden the finger tips, but i found it best to learn on a nylon strung acoustic first, then move up to steel strings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12