Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guitar Tabs?

Just wondering.
    Does anyone have scanned guitar tab books/songs shared?

I think I posted this in the right place...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Actually this prob would be best in the requests section but im not gonna flame ya for it unlike some other peeps ...anyway I have many many tab books, depends on what kind youre looking for also I have posted 2 in the verified hashes section here (or maybe in musicworld, cant remember)....I would recommend using SoulSeek to dl them from me cause on Kazaa youre prob never gonna find me. Anyway the 2 here are Metallica - And Justice For All and Third Eye Blind - Third Eye Blind. All the ones I have are rock so if its something else sorry.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    It wasn't really a request, just a general question. I am looking for some rock tabs, Metallica is good but I already have the songs I want from Justice. I'm guessing Kazaa isn't the best place for scanned tabs so instead, I found a site that has a ton of them.

Thanks for your reply

4. Lounge   -   #4
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    try www.powertab.com for tabs, recordings etc., also www.tabcrawler.com has a big selection of accurate tabs

check out the new rating system

EDIT: May be tabcrawler.co.uk, not sure

5. Lounge   -   #5
    there are many tab sites on the web try google saerch tab i got quite a few this way

6. Lounge   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I think it would be a great idea

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I'm well aware of tabcrawler, and my favorite mxtabs.net, but thats not exactly what I'm looking for.

What I was really looking for was tabs that are scans of song books, like copies of songs from Metallica books and stuff. This way, I'm positive they are 100% accurate. The rating systems on the mentioned tabs site(s) are pretty good, but I still prefer the "real thing".

Thanks for your input!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    I heavily suggest you go to www.mysongbook.com and use that for getting tabs, also download "Guitar-Pro 4" form KazaaLite.

9. Lounge   -   #9

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    If you do get Guitar-Pro 4 from kazaa, and usewww.mysongbook.com then you can hear the drum part, guitar(s) parts, bass parts and other other involved instruments play the song from the tab. The software has one of the biggest data-bases of full-tabs for it, and you can mute the main-guitar (or any other instrument) and play along with the midi drums, bass and other guitars to get the feel of the song perfect. It lets you littrely hear how each flick and note is meant to be heard, whereas ascii tabs from these other sites can be misleading due to no note duration information etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast