Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Retro Section in TL

Whoot, nice!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Great idea for sure!

Let's see how it goes (how much content they upload there, at this time there's a lot of them already ).

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Just noticed, They have retro movies & retro games sections

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    TL is basically copying TB and other known trackers who already have all that shit before it.

TL has very good pre-times, that's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about this other not-new stuff.

TL also has a lot of selection, but torrents disappear without any prior warning, and nobody can request anything, except releases that are 5 minutes old and even when you request one the chances of having it filled are next to none.

So there. Rant over and dealt with, the Retro section for XviDs is bollocks coz we all know DVDRips are crap compared to DVDR - the DVDR is the only truly great thing on the scene atm. It works just like the bought DVD's, except you don't have useless extras or audios, instead a great video quality that can be enjoyed (when jobs are properly and not sloppily done) on any HD humungous 40inch or more TV screen.

XviDs on any screen bigger than 10inch are crap quality, except if they come with 3 Discs. But if you're gonna waste time and effort for grabbing 2.1GB why not 4.5GB for something infinitely better?

So no, the Retro XviD section ain't all people are hooting about.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Johnny Cage's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    only thing that bothers me there is that i'm unable to search content of their packs. almost half of the movies there are in the packs.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    But searching feature doesn't only search the titles, wot's ur prob?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234