Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Invites to give {got my 5 star fred back}

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    @weenden, *** (edited) doesn't like public giveaway. They have banned plenty in past.

P.S. congrats on 5th shiny gold.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 04-06-2008 at 12:06 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    have to edit it then my bad and thx
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yair12 View Post
    i post givaway and i new on the torrent sceane and like you ad all the pepole on this sits wont some goodsite to start and after we get some invite and givaway for the pepole the dont ave bitorent site like me
    Yeah right, and is collecting every trackers you see that you will seed to have invites. If you want to help the others you need to start in some tracker, not on all that you see.

but good luck anyway -_-
    Give the guy a little break, as time will soon tell whether he is going to fail it or not?!

yair: You are like a child in a candy store, so for the time being i am crossing my fingers for you that you will not get a tummy ache! You better not be failing it since it seems that some members have an eye watching you.

Best of luck!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    you talkin to much you knew that?if you wont raport me and give me ban i dont understend you and all the peapole that say wahy you ask for invite its funny but i think that all the peapole here do weat i do in praticly the new gay like me so be quite and let me to do weat ever all the peapole do thhx good day

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you talkin to much you knew that?if you wont raport me and give me ban i dont understend you and all the peapole that say wahy you ask for invite its funny but i think that all the peapole here do weat i do in praticly the new gay like me so be quite and let me to do weat ever all the peapole do thhx good day
    What's wrong with you man? I was just trying to give you a friendly advice... Now i am also watching you!

Weenden i am really sorry mate for messing up your celebration thread!!!As i didn't intend to do so at all! Congrats. on those starts!
    Last edited by sagib; 04-06-2008 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Electronic device added...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    wow i dont knew what to do its scary you watching me hahahah

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Dubstepper's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Didn't get a word of that mate
    RevTT, SweDVDr, iTS, DB9, SCT
    Looking For: FTN, U*-*

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstepper View Post
    Didn't get a word of that mate

me neither ..
    BTW : congrats for your five star
    Last edited by C-mos; 04-06-2008 at 06:57 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    i am not amarican my english not good

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast