Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Waffles Invites to Give

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    That's right.

I don't want speedtests or ratio proofs, though I may PM you for profile links.

I want a reason why you want waffles, and I want to know some of your favorite music, and how much music you already have.

Go. Good luck all.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Great giveaway man

I would like an invite to waffles because I need a tracker just for my music and from what I've heard waffles is the best. My favourite genre of music has to be rock from classical all the way to heavy metal I also listen to some R&B and some rap but not that much. I probably already have like 20gbs of music and countless cd's. So please consider me for this invite
    I fap because I must!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ibi23's Avatar MuShRoOm BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    hello.
    I want to request kindly for waffles, as i love music. i cant study, i cant work, i cant even sleep....without music....
    My favourite genres are rock, punkrock, ambiental...i have around 10gb on my HD and around 120 original CDs.
    Thanx for this great GA

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    HurriGame's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    hi.
    i want a waffles invite because i`m really a music addict.more precisely a trance addict.i have aprox. 30 gb of music on my hdd and 100+ gb on dvd-s. my favourite is Armin van Buuren :X . good luck to all.
    wishing the imposbile: S*T

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    houssam's Avatar SnipEr Of Torrent BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Great giveaway man

Good luck to all waffles is great tracker

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster
    i would love one waffles invite , because be serious man Waffles is the best tracker music ( RIP Oink ) i relly loved oink , but now i would love to have the best music tracker out there ... So thanks in advance =D

Last Req Elek***nic and TT

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i want a waffles invite simply beacuse im a big fan of all music especially rock and pop cant have enough of my hot spiced woman(tori amos big fan here)
    hope u can help me out if u do want some ratio proofs and such its not a problem hope to get a pm from u thanks for helping

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    xbeats's Avatar Dead Heart Bloom BT Rep: +1
    can i have waffle

i love indierock
    mellowdrone, starflyer59, aereogramme , mew, My Vitriol
    dead heart bloom , mint
    i want waffle
    because very very
    indierock music many
    Last edited by xbeats; 04-06-2008 at 02:09 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    great giving away
    i was oink power user,and i like all kin s of music,esbesialy
    bob.rock,trance,hope to get your invite
    thanks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster
    I want to join Waffles because it is an excellent tracker dedicated to music, and all genres of it. It's based upon user uploads, which means I have a true chance to contribute. I have a lot of music to share, especially Jazz, which is also my favorite genre of music. My favorite Jazz musician is Miles Davis. I have about 15GBs of complete Jazz albums, and the collection is growing everyday. Some of them are FLAC, but I retain a minimum quality of MP3 320Kbps (LAME, ripped with EAC of course). I truly want to join the Waffles community and I'm keen on sharing my music, hence why I want this invite.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast