Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Waffles Invites to Give

HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Your PM capacity is full, can't send anything to you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'd love some waffles because I'm hungry for more music in that way a man feels hunger in the morning. I usually keep like 50GB of music on my HD, ranging from house - jazz (including all letters outside that range). I'd love a general music tracker, because I've never been a member of anything like that since Demonoid. I'm a good dood, so help me out. Thanks & good luck to everyone else.

http://www.drop.io/rationic

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Your PM capacity is full, can't send anything to you.
    You can now.

Dunson, PM me a mail, I've seen you around you're a good guy you don't have to "prove" anything.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thanks a lot! PM'd.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by surdu123 View Post
    I want to join Waffles because it is an excellent tracker dedicated to music, and all genres of it. It's based upon user uploads, which means I have a true chance to contribute. I have a lot of music to share, especially Jazz, which is also my favorite genre of music. My favorite Jazz musician is Miles Davis. I have about 15GBs of complete Jazz albums, and the collection is growing everyday. Some of them are FLAC, but I retain a minimum quality of MP3 320Kbps (LAME, ripped with EAC of course). I truly want to join the Waffles community and I'm keen on sharing my music, hence why I want this invite.

Thanks!
    Give one of them to him, he deserves it.
    o hai

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surdu123 View Post
    I want to join Waffles because it is an excellent tracker dedicated to music, and all genres of it. It's based upon user uploads, which means I have a true chance to contribute. I have a lot of music to share, especially Jazz, which is also my favorite genre of music. My favorite Jazz musician is Miles Davis. I have about 15GBs of complete Jazz albums, and the collection is growing everyday. Some of them are FLAC, but I retain a minimum quality of MP3 320Kbps (LAME, ripped with EAC of course). I truly want to join the Waffles community and I'm keen on sharing my music, hence why I want this invite.

Thanks!
    Give one of them to him, he deserves it.
    I was only gonna give 2, but since he recommended you and since you know your shit, you can PM me too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12