Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

Poster
    yea i no that lol but theres like seriously no way my computer will be left on for 12 hours while i wait in queue cuz i no for a fact my fatass dad is gunna turn it off like earlier i was downloading the telecine for t3 and he turned it off now im in position 19 and it was almost done too

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by TIBZ@6 August 2003 - 06:11
    yea i no that lol but theres like seriously no way my computer will be left on for 12 hours while i wait in queue cuz i no for a fact my fatass dad is gunna turn it off like earlier i was downloading the telecine for t3 and he turned it off now im in position 19 and it was almost done too
    Well i was downloading the Matrix Reloaded Screener full tar instead of each single part and I kept losing connection with the bot so I said fuck it and now Im getting cd1 of it now. I should have that one completed in an hour. Also Im getting Johnny English Screener right now should have that posted in less than an hour.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    nice work lol i finally found 1 where im queued in position 2 and i have to wait about an hour til the download starts and 5 more hours til the telecine for t3 starts as long as i get it im happy and i think i can leave my computer on for a couple days cuz my parents r leavin wit my sisters sumwhere for a couple of days

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by newcster68+6 August 2003 - 11:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newcster68 @ 6 August 2003 - 11:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TIBZ@6 August 2003 - 06:11
    Well i was downloading the Matrix Reloaded Screener full tar instead of each single part and I kept losing connection with the bot so I said fuck it and now Im getting cd1 of it now. I should have that one completed in an hour. Also Im getting Johnny English Screener right now should have that posted in less than an hour. [/b][/quote]
    i no i tried getin the 1.5g or so it started almost straight away but jus failed all the time

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    btw newcster the screener was nuked for johnny english

it sez "Crap Quality DVD Also Out In A Few Days" on nforce lol

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    ic that ur gunna have it soon so wen u get it can u PM mr ur supernode if its ok with u if not then ill just wait til i get connect to irc and download it from there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12