Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got my 360 modded, which games do you recommend?

Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ok so I got my 360 modded and so far I haven't found a game that has got me hooked. Which games do you guys recommend?

BTW I don't believe in playing first person shooters without a mouse and keyboard so I don't want to play FPS yet. I did order an adapter to use my PS2 controller on the 360 though and I will be able to use a mouse/keyboard with it but I haven't got it yet.

I got this after trying to play VF5 on the crappy 360 D-pad and because is the only adapter available that will allow you to use a PS2 controller on the 360. Also because I want to play some fighting games from XBLA and playing Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting on the 360 D-pad would suck!

I also have ordered a guitar controller to play Rock Band. I can't wait to get it since I played Rock Band a few times and it kicks ass.

What other games do you guys recommend?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Kameo, Crackdown, Forza Motorsport 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1+2, Burnout Paradise, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Ace Combat 6, Def Jam: Icon, NBA Street Homecourt, FIFA 2008, Project Gotham Racing 4, Dead Rising, Lost Planet, DiRT. Less acclaimed games which might worth a try are Army of Two and Dark Sector. And there are many worthwhile XBLA games as well, such as Alien Hominid HD and Rez HD.

3. Games   -   #3
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    are you kidding me, the 360 controller rocks.

I would recommend bioshock and mass effect. yes bioshock is a fps but its the best!

4. Games   -   #4
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I borrowed my friend's racing wheel. I will give PG3,4, Burnout Paradise and Forza 2 a try

I started playing Assasin's Creed but the control seems a little weird. I'll try it again though. Yeah I guess I should try FIFA and NHL as well.

As far as the controller goes. It's ok but the D-pad sucks ass. Come on is ok for most games because they don't just use the D-pad but I tried playing VF5 and in training mode when I was pressing back it would pres down-back or up-back, and believe me the moves in VF5 can get complicated and need accuracy. Also how could you possible pull street fighter moves in this crappy D-pad?

So yeah I bought me this adapter to use my PS2 Dualshock controller and maybe I'll get into FPS later with the mouse and keyboard.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    If you had to get any game make it Call of Duty 4. I know you dont like playing FPS with the controller. But this is worth getting used to it or wait until you get the adapter. One of the best games on 360.

6. Games   -   #6
    Casper413's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    cod4 is a great game to play on the 360

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    gears of war ...an ultimate title

call of duty 4

rainbow six vegas ..
    definitely u will love them all if are a fps game lover ...

8. Games   -   #8
    Itachi's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    gta 4 or cod 4 . both great games.

9. Games   -   #9
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    GTA IV
    Viking Battle For Asgard
    Dark Sector
    Need For Speed Most Wanted or any NFS game
    Call of Duty 4

10. Games   -   #10
    The Company BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8