One of the plus points of the last few days has been the way that this last week in our current roles has been unsupervised and not a great deal of work has actually been done. It will be a pleasure to handover to the other centre up the line with an almighty backlog for their traitor of a manager to cope with.
Hence some very odd conversations have been overheard, which I may or may not have been involved in.
1. Discussion on whether you can get pregnant through butt-sex. One girl reasoned that the "semen could slip out of your whoopsie and into your vagina".
2. Whether eating enough fruits would make your junk taste of Guava, deeming you therefore a considerate lover. I reasoned that if someone was approaching a vagina with intent to make face to vaginal contact, they should expect it to taste like vagina, not forest fruits.
3. After getting tummy barged in the side of the head by one of the two pregnant girls in the workplace. One girl exclaimed loudly. "Oh Man! Now I'm pregnant in the ear".
4. Discussion on how long sperm can live outside the body. One girl thought it could live for several days, which is why she always changed her sheets straight after sex as a sort of obsessive compulsive contraceptive method.
5. Discussion on whether sperm try to fertilise your eyeball if you somehow receive semen to the eyes.
In hindsite, I'm not all that surprised at the restructuring.