Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange conversations at work.

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    One of the plus points of the last few days has been the way that this last week in our current roles has been unsupervised and not a great deal of work has actually been done. It will be a pleasure to handover to the other centre up the line with an almighty backlog for their traitor of a manager to cope with.

Hence some very odd conversations have been overheard, which I may or may not have been involved in.

1. Discussion on whether you can get pregnant through butt-sex. One girl reasoned that the "semen could slip out of your whoopsie and into your vagina".

2. Whether eating enough fruits would make your junk taste of Guava, deeming you therefore a considerate lover. I reasoned that if someone was approaching a vagina with intent to make face to vaginal contact, they should expect it to taste like vagina, not forest fruits.

3. After getting tummy barged in the side of the head by one of the two pregnant girls in the workplace. One girl exclaimed loudly. "Oh Man! Now I'm pregnant in the ear".

4. Discussion on how long sperm can live outside the body. One girl thought it could live for several days, which is why she always changed her sheets straight after sex as a sort of obsessive compulsive contraceptive method.

5. Discussion on whether sperm try to fertilise your eyeball if you somehow receive semen to the eyes.

In hindsite, I'm not all that surprised at the restructuring.
    Last edited by CrabGirl; 04-10-2008 at 08:41 AM.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Perhaps the best was the girl who rang the vets as she suspected her cat had a urinary infection. She described all the symptoms, like the cat digging around the carpet, squatting in the litter tray mewing in distress etc. When she had finished, the patient lady at the other end said sympathetically that she was very sorry to hear the cat wasn't feeling well but that they didn't treat cats. My friend was puzzled thinking maybe they had another branch which did and asked this.

But No. She'd rang her own Doctor. The lady on the other end was apparently in fits of howling laughter. As was I.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Jeebus.

"whoopsie" is a fun word.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Jeebus.

This is the same girl who when told the joke "What do you call a Penguin in the desert? Lost." looked blankly at the teller. Half an hour later we heard this little voice...

"Oh yeh. Penguins don't live in the desert."

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    Jeebus.

This is the same girl who when told the joke "What do you call a Penguin in the desert? Lost." looked blankly at the teller. Half an hour later we heard this little voice...

lulz.

One wonders about your company's recruitment-policies, like

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    One of the plus points of the last few days has been the way that this last week in our current roles has been unsupervised and not a great deal of work has actually been done. It will be a pleasure to handover to the other centre up the line with an almighty backlog for their traitor of a manager to cope with.

Hence some very odd conversations have been overheard, which I may or may not have been involved in.

1. Discussion on whether you can get pregnant through butt-sex. One girl reasoned that the "semen could slip out of your whoopsie and into your vagina".

2. Whether eating enough fruits would make your junk taste of Guava, deeming you therefore a considerate lover. I reasoned that if someone was approaching a vagina with intent to make face to vaginal contact, they should expect it to taste like vagina, not forest fruits.

3. After getting tummy barged in the side of the head by one of the two pregnant girls in the workplace. One girl exclaimed loudly. "Oh Man! Now I'm pregnant in the ear".

4. Discussion on how long sperm can live outside the body. One girl thought it could live for several days, which is why she always changed her sheets straight after sex as a sort of obsessive compulsive contraceptive method.

4. Discussion on whether sperm try to fertilise your eyeball if you somehow receive semen to the eyes.

:earl

The human spirit > *.*
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Perhaps the best was the girl who rang the vets as she suspected her cat had a urinary infection. She described all the symptoms, like the cat digging around the carpet, squatting in the litter tray mewing in distress etc. When she had finished, the patient lady at the other end said sympathetically that she was very sorry to hear the cat wasn't feeling well but that they didn't treat cats. My friend was puzzled thinking maybe they had another branch which did and asked this.

But No. She'd rang her own Doctor. The lady on the other end was apparently in fits of howling laughter. As was I.
    Catist
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

8. Lounge   -   #8

lulz.

One wonders about your company's recruitment-policies, like
    This particular girl is odd. She's as dappy as you like about common sense things but excellent with some of the more complex systems we use. That's blondes for you.

Anyhow. Off to bed now. Night chaps.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheerio.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

4. Discussion on whether sperm try to fertilise your eyeball if you somehow receive semen to the eyes.

Did you know you had two number 4's

I like the number 1 girl best

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast