Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: PTN invites

hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Did you read the thread name? Did you understand what they doing in this thread? They looking for new good users and giving invites to them here. If PTN stuff won't explain what so special about their site guess what kind of crowd will they get? Usual: traders, high level collectors, ppl looking for that tracker because they "heard it good". Me and other good users need clear information about the site to make decision if we willing to join it. And if your philosophy is:
    If you don't completely get the tracker,it means you don't need it.
    it's totally fine and it might work for you. But I prefer to get the right information first and then make decision, and yeah, I don't stop when not get it at the first time and being offered 1 unfriendly response like yours, I just keep searching and finally get good ppl to answer my questions. So, as I posted above, if you don't have any useful info to offer, please skip my post.
    they have explained it many times what they are and what they have.If you ever listened to them,by now you would have comprehend the tracker.
    As far as good users are concerned,I see many good users requesting for the invite in this thread and don't worry,they have their own ways of dealing with traders.First of all before inviting,they check your post history and if they smell you will trade their tracker,you will never get into it.
    Its one good tracker out there and you can smell iTS when you are in there.Its my remarks,a common user who is a member of this tracker.If you wanna beat about the bush,you have all the rights.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    please skip my post.
    they have explained it many times what they are and what they have.If you ever listened to them,by now you would have comprehend the tracker.
    As far as good users are concerned,I see many good users requesting for the invite in this thread and don't worry,they have their own ways of dealing with traders.First of all before inviting,they check your post history and if they smell you will trade their tracker,you will never get into it.
    Its one good tracker out there and you can smell iTS when you are in there.Its my remarks,a common user who is a member of this tracker.If you wanna beat about the bush,you have all the rights.
    Perfect example, that even 100 rep points won't make a man any good. Still not able to read and understand.
    0% useful info. Nothing about PTN at all here, I didn't ask about how they check or what, all I asked was about the tracker and not about iTS one.
    Enough said, I want hear something from person who started the thread, or those standing behind him, not just regular members, who pretends that knows what's going on, but not really knows it.
    TCS Byatch in training

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    well sgt stepped down from PTN for the same reason a few others did which i wont go into but for the time being I'm still there and I'm a recruiter like sgt was so this is the new thread which will be handled very similarly to his except i probably wont make too many posts, just reading yours. I will not be inviting any traders or reformed traders(unless you've been clean for quite a long time) so please dont spam here with begging if you trade, it wont work. i dont need ratio proof or any other kind of proof, just explain to me why you want it and why you would be a valuable member there.

no PM's.
    Golden has closed his thread and suggested that we are only open for public giveaways every 30 days.

Is this still ok though aysomc

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    Perfect example, that even 100 rep points won't make a man any good. Still not able to read and understand.
    0% useful info. Nothing about PTN at all here, I didn't ask about how they check or what, all I asked was about the tracker and not about iTS one.
    Enough said, I want hear something from person who started the thread, or those standing behind him, not just regular members, who pretends that knows what's going on, but not really knows it.
    Thats the example of a person with almost 1K posts and still wanna flame the thread because he doesn't like the tracker.
    If a member of the tracker doesn't know whats going on...why you wanna know?
    its because you want amusement by flaming the topic and nothing else.Stop being childish and think sensibly.
    Last edited by hasnainbk; 04-10-2008 at 12:07 PM.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i think all this guys who left PtN in such a hurry are just pathetic , im not sure they even know why they left , just that the secret 1337 community out there told them to do that ....(by the way guys dont take it so seriuosly , ur not running the country ur just sharing BT content , thats all ).

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    antitrader's Avatar Uzi submachine gun BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i would like to share in this good tracker .
    the main reason that makes me take this decision is that i like HD movies . and have a good collection that i could share . as a starting tracker .
    so i need an invite to start over .
    thanks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    bondok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    can i have one mate

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Medooooo's Avatar Gianluigi Buffon BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I would like to be in this tracker cause i love XviD movies and thats what i always use in my PC .

I have a big colliction of movies XviD , about 1200 , i can share them with this great tracker .

And if you need any proofs from decent trackers just ask .

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Can i have one invite to PTN? I am a new user here.
    i dont trade and i have seedbox.
    I believe PTN is as good as sct / bitmetv

i love moveis and i will upload a lot there if i get a chance to join
    Thanks in Advance.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by antitrader View Post
    i would like to share in this good tracker .
    the main reason that makes me take this decision is that i like HD movies . and have a good collection that i could share . as a starting tracker .
    so i need an invite to start over .
    thanks
    actually its xvid general

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast